Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Upravo sam odigrao svoju savršenu partiju u H2A… Nikad bolje nisam odigrao, 19:6 mi je bio skor, ok to nije toliko bitno koliko sam dobro pokrivao svoju poziciju i igrao disciplinovano… Baš sam sam sebe oduševio :smiley:

Inače, H2A MP radi savršeno, nalazi partiju u roku od 20sec sa novim patchem, baš je kul što su sredili to. Sa druge strane BTB ne mogu ni jednu da nađem…

Novi apdejt je aktuelan, ali nije content update već samo playlist update. Changelog:

12.10 Playlist Update
As the team continues to work on additional improvements to matchmaking and other areas, we are deploying a variety of server-side updates to matchmaking player counts, as well as bringing back SWAT as the featured playlist. See the details of these changes below:
SWAT has returned as the featured playlist. It features a variety of game types from Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 2 Classic, and Halo 4, and we’re making additional investments to include Halo 3 in the game type rotation for a future update. As we roll out additional content updates, we’ll be bringing other playlists back into the rotation – these include Halo: CE, Halo 4, Team Hardcore, and future featured playlists, such as Team Doubles, Team Snipers, and more. As we mentioned before launch, we’ll be keeping an eye on voting data and player feedback to determine which playlists stay in the rotation.
Updated the player count to 4v4 (6 minimum, 8 maximum) for the following playlists:
Team Slayer
Halo 2 Classic
Halo 3
Halo Championship Series
SWAT
Updated voting options across multiple playlists to improve the balance of appearance of BR-start and objective game types.
Updated the “max party size” for Big Team Battle from 4-6, and the team is working on resolving issues that are affecting parties with 8 players. Once resolved, the max party size will return to 8.
In a future update, the ranked Halo 2: Anniversary playlist will be moved to 4v4. For now, as the playlist contains a variety of mid-size maps, we’ll be temporarily allowing both 4v4 and 5v5 matches, but have optimized the voting options for this player range. For example, you’ll see less 5v5 Team Slayer BRs on Warlord and more voting options that are catered to the current player counts of 4v4 and 5v5 (8 minimum, 10 maximum). Additionally, you’ll now be able to search as a party of 5. These changes are temporary until we turn ranking online for additional playlists.
Our next content update is scheduled for early next week, and we’ll provide additional details of what’s included in the near future. We thank you for your continued feedback, patience, and support.

SWAT!!! Konacno imam neke sanse za pozitivan skor.

Veruj mi da nemas, i ja sam se ponadao :smiley:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Znači ima nas već trojica koji ne znamo. Vi ste mlađi imate još vremena da naučite, za mene je vec kasno :relaxed:

Što je najgore ja sam nekada znao. :smiley:

Meni je problem sto sve udarce branim glavom

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Will Add Halo 3: ODST Campaign Soon

Let’s face it. The Halo: The Master Chief Collection launch could have gone a lot better. It was plagued by various online issues that threaten to put a bit of a damper on the upcoming Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer beta that’s set to run through January 18. Now that most of the online issues are being resolved, 343 Industries is talking compensation, as well as some additional content to go along with the four numbered Halo campaigns and their multiplayers.
According to Halo Waypoint, those that have played (or at least attempted to play) Halo: The Master Cheif Collection online since its launch will receive one month of Xbox Live Gold, an exclusive in-game nameplate, and an exclusive in-game avatar. Furthermore, these players will receive the Halo 3: ODST campaign at no extra charge, expanding the playable collection beyond Master Chief’s story, as soon as 343 finishes remastering it for the compilation. A future update will also add the “Relic” map for Halo 2: Anniversary at no extra charge.
Only those that played Halo: TMCC between launch and December 19 are eligible for these compensation bonuses, meaning anyone that picks up the game for the first time after reading this are out of luck. 343 does plan to reveal pricing details for the Halo 3: ODST campaign at a later date. The studio also notes that this will be the campaign only and will not include the Firefight game mode.
While players continue to wait for these bonuses, 343 will offer an update next week that further fixes multiplayer issues, while also adding the Halo 4 co-op ‘Spartan Ops’ missions.

jel moze ovo neko meni da objasni? Znaci ja pucam ljude mesec dana da bi ih ubio, i dodje neko i ubije me za sekundu. A poslednji klip, halo CE pokazuje kakvi su spawn-ovi, to mi se u svakoj partiji 2-3 puta desi…
:headbang: Sta je tu toliko zanimljivo svima?

To se zove LAG, kada bacas granatu to se odlicno primeti,tako da je do konekcije ako treba duze da nekog smaknes nego obicno…a i moras da gadjas samo u glavu jer inace pucanje u telo se ne isplati nesto posebno…

Onda meni laguje 24/7 :smiley:
Vecito mi treba toliko da ubijem ljude, i onda me roknu za sekundu, svaka partija mi je 2-10, 3-8, 6-17… Osim u Halo 4(izgleda da tamo ne laguje :D)

Onda vežbaj, i ja sam u početku bio los,sada sam skoro svaki meč u plusu…

Snimak mi je sav bio nejasan, zvuk laguje, a i vidi se po granati da nije trenutni odaziv. Aim ti je potpuno pogresan, kao i odabir oruzja, AR izbjegavaj. Takodje, kretanje na mapi poboljsaj, nemoj nikad da dozvolis sebi da gledas u zid i radis strafe, osim ako ne radis peek and shoot. I imaj na umu da granata eksplodira malo nakon prvog kontakta sa povrsinom, a ne po odredjenom tajmeru, tako da stalno radi bounce throw.

Ja znam da ne znam da igram. Ali, ne znam kako ti nije jasan klip? Pogledaj u prvoj situaciju koliko sam puta morao da pogodim coveka da bi ga ubio, onda u drugoj ga pucam 2 sata, plus meele i on mene ubije na lraju. A na raju videa halo ce sam snimio gde me spawnuje i to se desava precesto. Da nisam i za to ja kriv? :smiley:

Pucaj ispod pazuha tu je oklop najtanji. :smiley:

1 Like

Hahahaha, komentar meseca :smiley:

Jel ovo opet nešto zeza matchmaking ? Opet nešto dugo trazi…

Izbacili jos jedan patch u kome suuuu:

DODALI SPARTAN OPS :)))

Mnogo mi smesno kako se ljudi danas raduju kada u igrama poprave bag ili kada ubace nesto sto je trebalo da ima od samog starta. Nista licno, Wahade. Do pre samo 3-4 godine su igre izlazile maksimalno ispeglane, bagovi su bili retkost, a ovo sada ne lici ni na sta, svaki drugi dan izlazi “patch za zakrpin fix”. Paz’ molim te, ubacili spartan ops. Bio sam ubedjen da to ima od starta.