Zastita eFuses-a na JTAG od slucajnih Dash Update-ova (R6T3, U6T1, U6T2 Metode)

Prevescemo za koji dan… Fala naseme kolezi Ubergeek-u sa TX-a :slight_smile:

1. Removing the R6T3 Resistor

Source: R6T3 - Free60

R6T3 is the label of a resistor on the underside of the 360 motherboard. of the Xbox 360. It supplies the necessary voltage for the CPU to burn the so-called e-fuses. Burned e-fuses prevent older firmwares (currently any older rev. than 4552) from running on your Xbox 360, thus eliminating the possibility to downgrade to an earlier version of the kernel. It is a 10k Ohm (10,000 Ohm) SMT resistor (Case 0402) functioning as part of a current limiting circuit.

Important Note:

• The removal of R6T3 will cause an E80 system error if the NXE (2.0.12611.0 and above) update is installed.

• Replacing the resistor with the original or with another 10K Ohm resistor usually fixes the error state.

• Given the difficulty in surface mounting a resistor as small as R6T3, simply holding a 10K Ohm in place while the 360 is powering up after giving an E80 will typically allow normal operation from then on.

• Care must be taken not to bridge the R6T3 gap without a resistor in place as this may cause system damage.
    XBReboot has virtual e-fuses, and will boot fine with the R6T3 resistor removed.

2A. Alternative Method: If UT61 is installed (Xenon & Early Falcon).

As a safer and easier alternative to removing the R6T3 resistor you can instead bridge two solder points on the underside of the 360 motherboard. This will prevent any accidental updates blowing eFuses. It can also be reversed very easily should you ever want to revert to an original Microsoft dashboard. I’ve used this method on several boxes so far and find it much quicker than removing the resistor. Credit goes to Blackaddr over on xboxhacker for this alternative method (original thread [URL=“http://www.xboxhacker.org/index.php?topic=13658.0”]HERE).

**2B. **Alternative Method: If UT62 is installed (Late Falcon, Zephyr, Opus & Jasper)

**Note: **There have been some reports that soldering the bridge causes E79 on Zephyr motherboards so we would recommend removing R6T3.

Xenon and Falcon boards differ from late model Falcon, Zephyr, Opus & Jasper motherboards. You will find on late model Falcon and Jasper that U6T1 is not installed and UT62 is actually installed. The bridging process is the same and the diagram shows the difference clearly. Thanks again to Blackaddr.

@studioVPC ovo je zastita za software-ski explotovanu JTAG konzolu kojoj su preko CB(bootloadera) hakovali, da ne bi uradila update CB i eFUSE time izgubili exploit. Reset glitch hack je hardwareski exploit kojim ti nateras da cita CB koji ti hoces uvek, ovaj exploit moze da se promeni kada se revizija ploce promeni i urade hardwarske modifikacije.
Ovo je skroz nepotrebno za RGH, to sa eFuse problemema je Martin dobio jer se mnogo igra a nije imao original NANDdashboard…

pa pise da jeste, ima ovde mirko i ljudi sa starim jtag konzolama ne rgh :slight_smile: eno ti u prvom quote pasusu… kod rgh dashlaunch blokira ovo i mora da se radi sa onom $$ystemupdate forom samo za avatare, jer resto ne dira

Ok to ali pazi kada neko RGH slucajno updateuje sa STOCK DASH i oce da ispravi problem, on mora na programator ko god da mu to radi, morace da ispravlja kao sto si dao u prethodnom tutorialu da bi radio. znaci nista strasno. Kod SOFT JTAG si u**** motku ako odradis update, sagoris exploit.

Dokle god se ne radi sta se ne sme pokusavati sve ce da bude uredu!
Znaci ne pokusavajte ORIGINAL DASHBOARD update sa interneta.

nije tako, jer ako ode na net eto ga insta ban :slight_smile:

ne pokusavati update sa diska e to ne sme, niti sa usb-a tj official update, mora prvo da se napravi hackovani nand image pa preko rawflasha da se ubaci a tek onda moze avatar update