XeLL-Reloaded v0.993

Today an updated version of Xell Reloaded was released which adds video support to Corona consoles, which should make a lot of Corona users happy. For those that do not know how to use this just wait for a J-runner update that uses this new version of Xell Reloaded. I was informed that the guys behind J-Runner are gonna wait on the update so they can also include support for the 16537 dash.

Today we can all have Video support on ANY corona, with ANY video cable thanks to the awesome work of the Libxenon team!

Yesterday many of you saw a new XeLL-Reloaded version on the web (v0.992) well, it was released a little to early, there were still a few bugs that needed to be addressed, but today we have v0.993 with these bugs fixed!

Some of the highlights are:

Video support for corona consoles (NOTE: NTSC consoles may have video issues on some video modes)
Support for all 3 USB busses (you can now use more then one usb drive in XeLL)
Support for finding one additional USB drive during the file loop (no need to reboot the console if you forgot to put in your USB!)
New web interface functions (shutdown and reboot your console, and get a boot log)
Better support for big USB drives (or poorly formatted USB drives)
Image checking in Rawflash (make sure the image you are trying to write is for this console type)
eMMC read support (NOTE: This doesn’t work when launched from XellLaunch)

Changelog
v0.993 – 28/08/2013
Disabled USB writes for the logfile (not working with EXT# anyways
Fixed the crashing when unplugging USB memories at runtime

v0.992 – 27/08/2013 * Released by a trigger happy Tuxuser *
! Corona video support !

• NTSC gives weird black/white screen
    eMMC Reading support for Corona consoles (no flashing!)
  • Not working when launched via XellLaunch
    Rawflash verify features
    Cygnos/DemoN builds included – 38400 UART baudrate
    Logfile writing to USB or HTTP Webinterface
    Dumps ANA-Registers to UART / Logfile
    « Shutdown » and « Reboot » via HTTP Webinterface
    Option to disable Network via xell config
    Support for all 3 USB busses
  • Crashing when USB is plugged out or attached at runtime
    Switched from zlib to puff (smaller)
    Support for mounting 1 USB memory device at runtime
    Better support for big USB devices (or poorly formatted ones)

http://www.homebrew-connection.org

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

falim te boze setili se konacno da ne moramo vise da lemimo COM viewer za kljuceve :slight_smile:

Ima li ko volje u nekoliko recenica opisati sta je ovo!? Znam da se pali otvaranjem ladice od konzole, meni sluzi za n64 emulator i za multimediju, ali me zanima više! Dal se nadogradjuje, kako!?
Napravio sam zadnju nadogradnju i sad kad palim konzolu otvaranjem vratasca dvd-a podize se XeLL-Reloaded v0.993 ali ostane u jednoj tocki i nista!?( disk s emulatorom je ukopcan, tj ima u rootu xenon.elf od n64). Prije mi je automatski podizao emulator od n64, ili ako sam htio xmplayer-0.0.3 onda bi vanjski disk iskopco ukopco stick s playerom i on bi proradio, A sad moram sve vanjske diskove i stikove iskopcati cekati da XELL odradi do tocke kad vrti, trazi prikljucke na usb… i onda ukopcati recimo vanjski disk na kojem je emulator n64 (u rootu diska xenon.elf od n64) i automatski se emu pokrene! Nije to lose ali mrsko mi je uskopcavati, diskove, ljepse je da radi ko prije automatski! A kako to podesiti!?

Xell je xenon linux loader.

XeLL Reloaded (Codename: 2Stages) is the recent branch of XeLL. It consists of 2 stages: Stage 1 does the main low level hw init, loads Stage 2 into memory and executes it. Stage 2 is built with libxenon - ensures the latest codebase.
For all new features check the README[1] You can get the sourcecode of XeLL Reloaded from Free60 Sourceforge’s GIT aswell - branch: 2stages (which is the standard branch) [2]

Hvala na trudu, ali ja ti nisam nista od toga shvatio, osim da je xell linux loader!

Pa to je u sustini linux koji se upise u nand, on inicijalizuje memoriju, geafiku, cpu i ostalo i izbaci keyeve, posle toga on ostane da pokreces linux i ostale stvari.