Watch Dogs - novi screenovi + video!

https://youtu.be/o1ArK67tAMQ

evo jos jedna

Ovo više iščekujem od GTAV, can’t wait! :slight_smile:

Bas me zanima kako ce ovo raditi i izgledati na x360…

Verovatno smešno :frowning: Ovaj preview je puštan na ps4…

Mogu reci da radi i izgleda odlicno na ps4. Stvarno puno ocekujem od ove igre.

u ruci drzi iPhone ili verziju telefona koja lici :slight_smile:

Kada vidim ove slike setim se ko nekada kada su izlazile slike od GTA4 za sadasnju generaciju i bilo je woooooooow.

Evo svjez info vezano upravo za to pitanje

Watch Dogs: how the Xbox 360 and next gen Xbox versions differ
“People shouldn’t anticipate any compromise on what Watch Dogs is at its soul for current gen.”

Speaking to OXM at a Watch Dogs event this week, Ubisoft has discussed how exactly next generation versions of the game will differ from their homely last gen brethren. Long story short, it’s the same game on Xbox 360, but the environmental trappings will be vastly more impressive on new hardware.

“It will not be different at its soul,” observed creative director Jonathan Morin. “The whole experience has been built not for technology, it’s been built to be an exciting experience game. And since we’ve been at it for four years, the programmers and everybody knew that we would want to release it on current gen too, so when we announced it there was already a plan.”

The key differences, he explained, have to do with the processing-intensive real time effects that accentuate Ubisoft’s sandbox. “Where there is a difference with next gen is stuff like the wind simulation, which is a lot more sophisticated, and the water simulation, the realisation of certain effects. So, it’s the same core experience but magnified for the next-gen environment. People shouldn’t anticipate any compromise on what Watch Dogs is at its soul for current gen.”

Lead gameplay programmer Eric Baillargeon elaborated on this in a separate interview. “Like we’ve said before, when we built the new game engine we tried to make it scalable,” he said, when I asked whether Ubisoft’s tactic of working towards guess-timated next gen specs could lead to difficulties. "And it’s up to us, when we’re putting things in the game, to make them scale so that we can support a new generation of consoles.
“One example I always give is the living city, that’s something we can play with depending on the consoles we’re playing with. We’ve worked with what we can potentially synch up with future hardware, but we’re not magicians, we can’t read the future. So when we built the different tech inside the engine, we tried to make sure that it would fit current gen, next gen, maybe even next-next gen. Because we want it to be scalable enough to use for years to come.”

“It’s up to developers to decide what parameters we can expose, to make things easier on different platforms, because for us it’s really important that it’s the same gameplay,” Baillargeon reiterated. “The game will be the same. What will change will be the richness of the simulation, the graphics for instance will be better, the simulation of the city will be different, but the essence of the gameplay, the core of it will be the same.”

Lead producer Dominic Guay has suggested that next generation games can’t just be about pretty visuals - you also need “fresh and innovative design”.

Long story short Verzija za next gen nece biti toiko drasticna razlika kako oni tvrde na next genu ce biti bolja implementacija vjetra,napuceniji gradovi,boliji vremenski uvjeti poput kise,simulacija vode dakle vecinom oni efekti fizike ce biti bolji na net genu
BTW Koji su ovo pokreti tijela likova prvenstveno naseg to je za nepvjerovat nigdje nisam vidio realisticnije pokrete tijela.Nadam se kako ce i novi SC:Blacklist imati slicne posto oni kazu da su se bas na tom podrucju trudili,necemo dalje u off

Extra onda, jos samo FPS da bude stabilan…sto se mene tice, grafika i na sadasnjim konzolama izgleda sjajno (Halo 4, bioshock infinite ili uncharted 3 npr) tako da i necu puno zaliti sto necu imati ps4 ili novi xbox…samo da nastave da izbacuju croos-gen naslove bar jos sl. god…

Bice ovdje ozbiljnih tema izgleda.

Ovaj trailer mi se svidja… :smiley: