The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth dolazi na PS4, Vitu i Steam početkom 2014

Da dodam odmah na početku: Trejler je možda malo jeziv i u neku ruku poremećen, tako da ste upozoreni, uživajte :devil

https://youtu.be/OLtZW3xIix0

The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth je novija verzija originala, sa dodatim itemima (preko 110), poboljšanom grafikom, Coop opcijom, dodatnim likovima i još dodataka.

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth out early 2014 on PS4, Vita and Steam

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is a remake of the original completely remade from scratch with expanded gameplay, playable characters, story, enemies, bosses and over 110 new items. Essentially its its a totally retooled and greatly expanded version of the game so many have come to love created in a NON-FLASH engine programmed/designed by Nicalis, Rebirth will also feature a totally new graphics overhaul rendered out in a semi 16-bit SNES style.

Nicalis and i are totally going out of our way to make sure that everyone that loved the original will be very pleased by all the new content.

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth features

• Local co-op play
• Competitive Load outs: Players can do the same run for Twitch streams etc
• 50-percent Fresh new content over the original Binding of Isaac
• Steam loyalty discount for players who already own the game
• 2+ playable characters
• Tons of new challenge runs and more secret stuff we haven’t fully tested so I won’t mention…

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, is officially releasing early next year on PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita and Steam.

Izvor: All Games Beta: The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth coming to PS3, PS4 and Vita in early 2014