The Agent vjerojatno na E3

Take-Two,tim koji je radio na GTA IV I GTAV Obnovio je trademark za igru imena The Agent i kako se cini to ce biti ps4 exc koju je rockstar najavio.Vise mozete procitati ispod

TAKE-TWO EXTENDS AGENT TRADEMARK, AGAIN

Agent was originally announced as a PlayStation 3-exclusive game in 2009.

Take-Two Interactive extended its Agent trademark earlier this week, a PlayStation-exclusive game first announced in 2009.

The Agent trademarkwas renewedlast year, with Take-Twoextending itMay 21 with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Almost*six years ago, Agent was announced as a PlayStation 3-exclusive game, from the folks at Rockstar North, the team behind Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto V.

A couple of years later, in 2011, Agentwas confirmedto still be in development, as information about the 1970s espionage game was scare since the initial announcement. Images of Agentalso leakedin 2011, but for the most part, not much is known about the game, though former Sony executive Jack Tretton said it would have the same sort of impact as the*Grand Theft Auto series.

IGN reached out to Take-Two about whether the Agent trademark extension means the the game is still in development and whether it will be showcased at E3 next month. “We have no comment on the matter,” replied*Alan Lewis, vice president of corporate communications for Take-Two.

In a financial call earlier this month, Take-Two mentioned that it was releasing anunannounced next-generation game*for this fiscal year. Whether that description would pertain to Agent at this point remains to be seen.

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 2

Rockstar boli ona stvar za e3 ali bilo bi super da pokazu nesto np rdr 2

Uh ovo bi mogla da bude bomba , inace ja mislim da period hladnog rata bas ima potencijala za dobre igre ali je skroz zapostavljen , mislim setimo se samo kako je ispao MGS3 : Snake Eater , jedna od najboljih igara ikad.

Meni ovo deluje kao bomba u najavi , samo me odbija to sto su koliko sam shvatio rekli FPS igra , mislim da stealth i igranje iz prvog lica nisu bas dobra kombinacija.

Deus Ex i Thief kazu suprotno.

Deus Ex je bio odlicna igra , svideo mi se zbog price, atmosfere, likova , gejmpleja…ali pogled iz prvog lica je znao da bude iritantan i po meni bolje bi bilo da su napravili igru iz treceg lica…recimo kao MGS koji je car svih “stealth” igara.

Thief nisam igrao.

Tako da nadam se da ce ovo ipak biti igra iz treceg lica.

A Dishonored?

Послато с’ моје Нексус Пет’це