Sniper Elite 3 has a 10GB day one patch to download on Xbox One

Sniper Elite 3 players on Xbox One will have a 10GB day one patch waiting for them, developer Rebellion has confirmed.

The developer explained to Eurogamer that the reason for the large patch is due to the team continuing to work on the game after the retail code had been sent off the manufacturer for release.

“The main part of the update is to sync data between the game’s retail discs and the Xbox Live digital download edition of the game,” the developer explained. “In the several weeks between sending the code off to manufacture and release, rather than sit around or take a break, we’ve continued to work on the game, making improvements and optimizations.

“We’ve also begun work on multiplayer DLC and a small part of this update is to introduce a compatibility pack. This is standard for any game that adds DLC – it’s just to make sure everyone can have the same multiplayer experience whether they own DLC or not.”

While some players may be annoyed at the large download, Rebellion says that it’s worth it. “While we understand gamers will be frustrated at the wait, the good news is that the update will actually reduce the size of the game’s total install footprint on their hard drive, and reduce the size of future patches significantly.

“It’s part of this ongoing optimization process that’s enabled Sniper Elite 3 to perform well at a native 1080p on both Xbox One and PS4. We appreciate everyone’s patience and we firmly believe Sniper Elite 3 will be worth the wait!”

Sniper Elite 3 is available this Friday in Europe and next week in North America. The Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4 versions will also have day one patches, but they will be smaller, according to the developer.

Na disku je vjerovatno neki DLC :smiley:

Ma daj, na disku se nalazi poruku “Hvala sto ste kupili”. Sve ostalo se skida sa neta :smiley:

Pritisnete Play i dobijete obavjestenje :

“You are now downloading Sniper Elite 3 for Xbox 360 that you will play on Xbox One. Please insert disk Sniper Elite 3 because on disk is emulator of Xbox 360”

“Enjoy”

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Pa pise da je to patch koji optimizira igru da moze pokrenuti u 1080p

Pa ako cela igra bude 20 GB, znaci pola igre su morali da srede kako bi poterali 1080p? :smiley:

Izbacise patch koji je veci od kompletnog Watch Dogs-a :smiley:

Dead rising ima 14 GB patch… :smiley:

Hahah eto… nisu normalni.

I zamisli kupi neko igru, da 40 e a planira da igra sp samo, nece na Live ili sta god, i izvisi… Kako njih nije sramota da izbace nezavrsenu igru. To je kao da ti daju kutiju od cd-a za 40 e, a onda ti igru skines sa net-a. Svega mi tako ispada.