Sledeći Xbox: 'Anaconda' i 'Lockhart'?

Xbox ‘Anaconda’ i Xbox ‘Lockhart’

According to our sources, there are two consoles currently being prepped, aiming for a 2020 holiday launch — a cheaper “S”-style console, to succeed the Xbox One S, and a more beastly “X”-style console, to succeed the Xbox One X. The codename for the “S 2” seems to be “Lockhart,” and the codename for the “X 2” seems to be “Anaconda,” which may also be serving as a dev kit.

The next-gen Lockhart console will be the affordable SKU, providing the next-gen Xbox experience in a package potentially around as powerful as the current Xbox One X. The Anaconda console will be more powerful and more expensive, providing a cutting-edge console gaming experience. We’ve also heard Microsoft is exploring technology to dramatically reduce loading times, potentially including SSD storage in the package.

Game Core OS

We’ve been reporting on Microsoft’s efforts surrounding Windows Core OS for a while now, and it does appear that there’s a gaming angle to the puzzle. We’ve heard from multiple places that the next-gen Xbox consoles will be fully compatible with everything on your current Xbox One consoles, including your Xbox 360 library via backward compatibility. We’ve also heard that Microsoft is working on a new delivery method for games dubbed “Game Core,” which the Scarlett family will support when it’s ready, which extends the work Redmond has been doing on UWP.

Game Core should make it easier for developers to build games that function not only on Xbox “Scarlett” consoles but also Windows 10 PCs, further reducing the amount of work studios need to do to get games running across both platforms. We’ll hopefully hear more about Game Core either at GDC in early 2019, or a bit later at Microsoft’s Build conference.

Prenosni uređaj

Project xCloud is designed to allow you to play your Xbox console games on any device using input methods of your choice, whether it’s a connected Xbox Bluetooth controller on an Android phone or via touch. That said, playing shooters via touch just feels clunky and awkward most of the time, and most phone controller mounts are tacky and cheap because there simply hasn’t been much of a demand for them. Microsoft seems to be aware.

We’ve heard that Microsoft has been working with accessory vendors like Razer and others to ensure that Xbox gaming on mobile is as streamlined an experience as possible, with a range of new accessories, and maybe even devices, that will take advantage of the mobile possibilities that Project xCloud will bring.

Ovo su izdvojeni delovi, mada na linku ima još par zanimljivih stvari

5 Likes

Anakonda pravi naziv za xbox one two

Još dodatnih informacija iz drugog izvora i nekoliko novih codename-a:

Lockhart day one I to je to…

Monkey ass ONE

Xbox two :smiley:

1 Like

Pravi naziv s’ razlogom.
https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/two