RazorX Ultimate 4.50 CFW & Ferrox 4.50 CFW

Dakle samo pljuste novi CFW-ovi, i dalje savetujem da se ceka Rogero (ako uopste vise pravi CFW-e) ili Rebug (proverena varijanta, ali izacice ce zadnji sigurno jer ljudi testiraju temeljno)

PlayStation 3 Homebrew Developer RazorX has released a new 4.50 CFW with the release of PS3 Ultimate 4.50 CFW V1.00. This Custom Firmware features the usual patches found in most CFWs and then developer added alot of very nice cosmetic changes that consist of a replaced XMB Wave, Changed Startup message, New coldboot and sounds,_ Cleaning up of XMB Categories_ and more. Checkout all the details from RazorX below.

To view some of RazorX’s previous releases and apps view this link.

[SIZE=1]**
-STLcardsWS
[/SIZE]

Hey guys here is a 4.50 CFW I created for you to take a look at hope you like it.

Play Games up to 4.50
[SIZE=3]Patches:[/SIZE]**

• v1.00

• Patched to allow running of unsigned applications

• Patched to add reactpsn online/offline

• Patched lv0

• Patched lv1

• Patched lv2 for peek&poke access

• Patched to allow installation of pseudo-retail and debug packages

• Patched spp verifier

• Patched spu pkg rvk verifier

• Patched spu token processor

• Patched to allow installation of packages

• Patched to enable screenshot for ps3, psp & minis

• Added PS3Ultimate Manager to pup (install from install package files)

• Renamed multiple xmb categories

• Replaced startup message (warning & photosensitive epilepsy)

• Patched all self/sprx to secure privacy (except playstation.net)

• Replaced xmb wave

• Cleaned up various categories

• Replaced coldboot & sound

• Patched registory for sorting games alphabetically

• Changed default theme

[SIZE=3]
Notes:[/SIZE]

• Install From XMB or Recovery Menu Over 3.55 or 4.50 (Doesnt Install Over 4.xx)

• Need QA Flagged PS3

Models Tested
tested on:

• CECHK03

• CECHL01

• CECHH02

UPDATED LINK:
Download: 4.50 PS3Ultimate CFW v1.01
Download: System Manager 4.50

[LIST=|INDENT=2]
[*=left]md5=8E584B8940BC2F14F04A9DCFDE2EFF17
[/LIST]

FERROX 4.50 CFW**

Here is a new Custom Firmware release for v4.50, following the previous releases from RazorX ([SIZE=1]PS3ultimate 4.50[/SIZE]) & [URL=“http://psx-scene.com/forums/content/habib-s-cfw-v4-50-comes-quickly-folllowing-ofw-update-4-50-3785”]smhabib ([SIZE=1]Habib v4.50[/SIZE]). This time around PS3 Developer Alexander known for his previous CFW releases and his [URL=“http://psx-scene.com/forums/content/iris-manager-2-67u-unofficial-ps3mod-3609”]Unofficial Fork of Iris Manager., has now released his latest CFW version. With his release of** FERROX: 4.50 CFW v1.0, **This CFW comes with alot of the usual patches and then some extras like the recent [URL=“http://psx-scene.com/forums/content/xmb-ingame-screenshot-feature-ps3-psp-minis-3789”]XMB Screenshot Patches that we reported [URL=“http://psx-scene.com/forums/content/xmb-ingame-screenshot-feature-ps3-psp-minis-3789”]here recently and various other features you can see in the llist from theRelease quote below obtained from **openmodding.net.

Built based on OFW 4:50

• Disabled the coreOs and control ECDSA

• LV1: patched to remove the protection LV2

• LV1: Peek & Poke

• LV2: Peek & Poke

• LV1: patched coreOs Hash Check (prevents the brick from the console downgradate not dehashed)

• Compatibility PS2 Games

• Compatibility PSP Games Remastered

• Compatibility Games PSP Minis

• Keys / Key 4.50 (Start play with 4:50 EBOOT keys / SPRX)

• PSN / SEN Allowed for return online

• RSOD Screen Bypass for consoles suffering from RSOD

• PS3 BT Remote patch

• PS3 BluRay DISC patch

• Compatibility with the latest version of REACTPSN (version 0.1 alpha)

• App_home/PS3_GAME

• Install Package Files

• Ability to Downgrade from OFW 3:55 with qa activated.

• Can be installed by Rogero CFW 4.xx (It is recommended to RECOVERY)

• Can be installed CFW Rebug 4.xx (It is recommended to RECOVERY)

• Can be installed CFW Habib 4.xx (It is recommended to RECOVERY)

• Upgradeable from 4:46 FERROX 1.2 (XMB)

• Support InGame XMB ScreenShot Feature

• Support Remote Play Feature

• Stability as nell’OFW 4.5

• Speed ​​of the system increased

• Ability to downgrade from any custom firmware with qa activated.

[SIZE=3]Tests carried out on:[/SIZE]**

• CECH-2001A (120GB SLIM) [Working!. ]

• CECH-2501A [Working!. ]

• CECH-2002B [Working! ]

• CECH-2001B (250GB SLIM) [Working!. ]

• CECHG04 [Working! ]

• CZECH [Working!. ]

• CECHL04 [Working! ]

• CECH-2004B [Working!. ]

• CECH 2004A [Working! ]

• CECH-2504A datacode 1A [Working!. ]

(For all those who incur 8002F157 error, it means you have not enabled MODE 'ON DEBUG ON via the qaflag and then have to do the deashing on the console)

To correct this error: Install CFW 4.21 Rebug or CFW that allows you to activate the qa flag and the mode 'debugging. Upgrade to OFW 3:55 for two times in a row. (That’s right, to install RECOVERY twice the OFW 3.55. Proceed with the installation of any other CFW’s)

I remind you that the starting point of this custom firmware is 3:55 Original Firmware or any custom firwmare …

MANDATORY:
It is recommended that, after a successful installation of custom firmware, run:

• Settings> [System Settings]> [Restore Default Settings]. (From XMB)
  • Restore File System (Recovery)
  • Rebuild Database (Recovery)
    So, you will have a clean install and you’ll be fine.
    (Thanks to franci97 & SonyForever)

[SIZE=3]**

Download: [/SIZE]FERROX_450_100.PUP (193.4 MB)[INDENT]MD5: F47B206749D6630013F638C9DB533E97
[/INDENT]
Source:
Openmodding.net

Pa sad kad je sve provaljeno svi se ku…če sa CFWima videćemo te moćne hakere kad se pojavi PS4 koliko će im treba da ga provale nadam se ne tri godine ko prošli put,čak se i Kakaroto oglasio posle mnogo vremena ali u vezi onog Cobra sranja…

more ja cekam Rebug bes ti FW koji je testiran na 5 konzole, to nije fw, to sam vec rekao mogu i ja da uradim, pustim ga ovde na forum i testiramo ga nas 10 i wooowww jea ja pravim CFW…

Čim riješe PS4 ili Xbone uzimam ga odmah!

Za ove ostali nzm. ali sto se tice Habib-ovog CFW-a 4.50 evo 3-4 dana niti jedan bug nije zakucao nigde radi super.

sve je to lepo, ali ja nemam poverenja u to niti posle zivaca da ispravljam konzolu ako dodje do necega, jednostavno nije siguran i kraj, mozda ce kasnije kroz koji mesec-godinu i biti bolji od ostalih ali do tada, sayonara, plus ne svidja mi se ime koje izlazi svaki put kada upalim konzolu

Ni kmeaw 3.55 nije bio siguran i to mislim da je imao 10 puta losije patcheve od ovih, naravno kasnije utvrdjeno, sigurniji od winkolo CFW i svima radilo. Nemas potrebe ko hoce moze da instalira ako je ociscen ros nemas problema, moje sve mogu .

Sto se tice tog loga pa skini ga, to ti je ko ne svidja mi se ovaj mercedes ruzne mi felne, pa skini to … :slight_smile:

Za greške kriviti Tapatalk 2

Mmm da to za kmeaw stoji… Ali jbg ne volim ovo kraj ne svidja mi se nije to meca sa losim felnama ovo je nesto levo… Logo znam da mogu da skinem, ali neka…

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

Buy Sony PlayStation 3 250GB Slim | Free UK Delivery | GAME
Ako bi recimo ovo naručia,dali bi mogao bez problema instalirat jailbreak kad ga raspakiram??

Ne. I ko zna kakv lom bi ti stigao. I ne znam kako kod vas, do koje cifre ne plaćaš porez i carinu, ali ovde …