Phil Spencer: Velike su sanse da ce SCORPIO biti prikazan pre E3

While Microsoft doesn’t yet have a plan locked in place for a pre-E3 event for Project Scorpio, Head of Xbox Phil Spencer hinted at the possibility of a hardware-focused event happening sometime before the big Los Angeles-based expo.

On the latest episode of IGN’s Xbox show Unlocked, Spencer said that while “the plan’s not completely set,” he thinks “doing everything at E3 would be difficult.”

The Xbox boss acknowledged that Scorpio will definitely be discussed at E3, but he wants its presence to be game-focused rather than dedicated to covering the hardware itself. “I like our E3 show being about games,” Spencer said. “Cleary we’re gonna talk about Scorpio at E3, but I also don’t want to take up the majority of the time doing all things about hardware. So there’s a balance there. I want it on stage. It’s a great opportunity for us.”

Xbox fans can expect Microsoft to share more once a specific plan is set in place. “You’ll hear more from us on this topic,” Spencer added. “I know people want to know more specifically about what we’re doing with the hardware and I’d love to find an opportunity to do that.”
Microsoft will hold its E3 2017 press conference a bit earlier than it has in the past, with this year’s Xbox briefing set to take place on Sunday, June 11. Project Scorpio is slated to release later this year and, according to Spencer, “will feel like it’s a premium product” that won’t be priced far above that of a typical console.

For more on Microsoft’s upcoming console, read our thoughts on whether or not Xbox can strike back with Scorpio.

1 Like