Pc-lan-xbox36

Jel mogu putem lan kabla da imam net na xboxu.Na kompu imam onaj usb modem sa internetom i lan kabl,kako da podesim da imam net.Kad samo ubacim lan kabl u pc i xbox nema interneta na xboxu (naravno na pc sam konektovan)? Unapred hvala

Moze 100%. Ja sam to radio ali je davno bilo. Mislim da treba da stavis onu opciju na PC konkciji allow other network users to connect with this PC (tako nesto pise).

Moze, evo sa MS-ovog sajta kratki tut :

To enable Internet Connection Sharing on a network connection, follow theses steps:
[LIST=1]

• Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Network Connections.

• Click the local area network (LAN) connection or click the dial-up networking connection that you want to share (that is, the one that connects to the Internet), and then under Network Tasks, click [B]Change settings of this connection.[/B]

• On the [B]Advanced tab, click to select the [B]Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection check box.[/B][/B]

• [B]If this is a dial-up networking connection, and you want the connection to be automatically dialed when another computer on your network tries to connect to the Internet, click to select the [B]Establish a dial-up connection whenever a computer on my network attempts to access the Internet check box.[/B][/B]

• [B]If you want to permit other network users to enable or to disable the shared Internet connection, click to select the [B]Allow other network users to control or disable the shared Internet connection check box.[/B][/B]

• [B]Under [B]Internet Connection Sharing in [B]Home networking connection, select the connection that connects the computer that is sharing its Internet connection to the other computers on your network[/B][/B][/B]
    [/LIST]
    [B][B][/COLOR][/B][/B][COLOR=#333333]​5 i 6 korak slobodno preskoci

[LIST=1]
[/LIST]

Ako hvatas internet na kompjuteru preko wirelles adaptera nece hteti bar meni nije , zato sto si samo prikacen na mrezu pa je ne mozes pobedili valjda tj u control panelu ne mozes da delis tu mrezu.

nisam na wirless,vec koristim onaj usb modem iz mts sto ima sim karticu u sebi.