Novi GOW:A multiplejer mod i Killzone preorder bonusi

Ako preorderujete KIllzone: Shadow Fall dobijate Shadow Pack DLC koji sadrži:

The DLC offers players additional customisation for their single-player and multiplayer experience, plus access to the game’s ‘cinematic score’.

OWL skin
Give your OWL combat drone a unique appearance with these exclusive skins.

MP Spotlight move
Celebrate your triumphs over enemy players in multiplayer mode in a new and unique way with this special victory move.

Official soundtrack
Listen to the cinematic score for Killzone: Shadow Fall.

Što se tiče GoW: A multiplejer updatea:

God of War: Ascension version 1.09 update includes a new 1v1 multiplayer mode, Sony Santa Monica has announced.

The new Bout of Honour mode allows Champions to pit their skills against each other in a best of seven rounds battle.

There are no chests, fountains, or world weapons to aid you, and relics have been disabled too. Magic regenerates slowly over time so use it sparingly.

The new mode also comes with four new maps:

Canyons of Kirra
Chamber of the Flame
Landing at Delos
Streets of Sparta

In addition, the update also introduces a new four-player map, The Whirlpool of Alecto, featuring a giant leviathan.

All the content is free and included in the 1.09 game update.

Jedno pitanje:
El igra neko GoW: A multiplejer?

mozda ja krenem uskoro,a primarno TLOU Mp igram vec 20-30h i kontam da cu bar jos toliko ili vise,mada ako ima zaint. mozemo da probamo i gow:a :))

Ja sam zainteresovan za GoW:A. Ima dosta ljudi koji igraju. Gledao sam na YT i neke turnire organizuju.