Nintendova nova konzola, NX, navodno koristi modifikovan Android OS

**Nikkei: Nintendo’s NX platform will use an Android OS

The Nikkei put up an [B]editorial** earlier today about Nintendo’s partnership with DeNA. It’s a pretty long article (and you need an account to read most of it), but most of it is about historical connections and basically an overview on the relationship.

The interesting part is that the article starts by discussing Nintendo’s next platform - the one Iwata codenamed NX. They have an insider source who claims that the OS for the platform will be Android based, and that it is a paradigm shift for Nintendo business-wise. The source goes on to say that when third parties abandoned Nintendo’s WiiU one by one, it caused turning point in the company. So while they have had a philosophy of developing their own software and hardware concepts internally for all these years, they are now prepared to embrace a more open platform with Android, to allow developers more flexibility in making content that can also be on smartphones and tablets.

Please do not assume that the NX is an Ouya or a Smartphone. None of those things are implied. This is merely about the software architecture of the operating system.

duckroll - NeoGAF[/B]

Ovo bi mogla biti interesantna ideja od strane Nintenda. Možda će zaista biti kao što su neki pretpostavljali, da će NX ipak biti hibridna konzola, pa otud korišćenje Androida kao osnove. U svakom slučaju, biće interesantno videti šta su smislili i konačno dobiti više detalja kada budu bili spremni da pričaju o NX i detaljima u vezi sa saradnjom sa Dena.

Možda treba da ponovo napravimo Next Gen deo foruma? :smiley:

Android + gaming = in app purchases do bola = jos jedan nintendo fail

NEXT!

Cisto sumnjam da ce Nintendo da dozvoli bas tako nesto. Cjenim da ce ti IAP-i biti upravo u onim igrama koje su najavili za mobile kroz partnerstvo za DENOm.

Ako hardver u takvoj konzoli bude slican danasnjem hardveru koji imamo u Android telefonima, a bude optimizovan kako treba, igre bi mogle izgledati fenomenalno.

I na kraju, na Androidu je toliko lako raditi, ovo moze biti samo plus za njih ako ne budu morali da razvijaju novu platformu od nule.

edit : uf i da te ispravim nije samo android+gaming=iap nego je mobile+gaming=iap

ios je u istom camcu sa androidom po tom pitanju

samo sto je njegov camac beli za zaobljenim krajevima :smiley:

Ja ne vidim zasto bi in-app kupovine bas bile za android vezane, one se mogu na svakom sistemu napraviti i forsirati ako tako zele. Sto bi naravno bilo uzasno. Takodje, lucky patcher :smiley:

Kako došlo, tako i otišlo. Izgleda da nije istina da će NX koristiti Android kao osnovu.

Speaking to Wall Street Journal, a Nintendo spokesperson said this was not the case.“There is no truth to the report saying that we are planning to adopt Android for NX,” said the unnamed spokesperson.
Beyond its announcement, Nintendo hasn’t provided any information on the NX and, according to CEO Satoru Iwata, the company will not reveal the Nintendo NX until 2016. An E3 2015 reveal has been ruled out.