Nexus 5X and 6P - Official

Optimizacija cega, autonomija u kom smislu? Uz duzno postovanje, nisam siguran da dobro koristis tu rijec eufrate :smiley:

Optimizacije kod njihovog UI-a, duže trajenje baterije tj veći SOTā€¦

Pitao sam te za ā€œautonomijuā€ :smiley:

SOT je subjektivna stvar, ne koristimo svi isto ( hsdpa, isto osvjetljenje, pozivi, video itd ) ali da, Z3 se moze pohvaliti finim SOT, jedan od rijetkih i Xperia i uopste telefona sa dobrim SOT. 3000mah i snapdragon 801 tu kupe zasluge.

gukni za autonomiju :stuck_out_tongue:

Izdržljivost baterije kroz web browsing, igranje igara, gledanja videa i td. :slight_smile:

A da se malo vratite na temu Nexus-a? :wink:

Nema se o cemu pricati, razocarenje svih prisutnih je zabiljezeno na prethodnoj strani, nazalost :frowning:

Pros

Google and Huawei may be drawing from different stock, so lower order numbers on Huaweiā€™s site might mean you get your phone sooner
**No taxes in most states *-Google charges sales tax in 45 states in the US, but Huaweiā€™s distribution center appears to be in California. Residents in other states arenā€™t being charged sales tax, which could save you up to $60 or so.Update:Commenters say that the site is charging tax in Illinois, so there may be a few other states as well.
Huawei
has a payment plan available, which Google doesnā€™t provide
without signing up for Fi. Itā€™s not a typical carrier-style payment plan, though, itā€™s more of a standard financing deal. Youā€™ll be given a credit check and
interest rates can range from 10 to 30 percent
- ouch.

Cons

Huawei isnā€™t selling the white version of the phone, and the 128GB model isnā€™t available in any color at present.
The new Nexus Protect insurance plan isnā€™t available, so youā€™ll have to make do with Huaweiā€™s standard hardware warranty.
The only shipping option is free, which takes 5-7 business days.
According to*Huaweiā€™s return policy, the company may charge a restocking fee.
It doesnā€™t look like phones sold through Huawei get the free $50 Google Play credit or 90-day Play Music voucher, though those may be sent to your email when you activate the phone.

Ap

Slow motion snimak u 240fps (6P)

Last yearā€™s lineup aside, a good balance of specs and price has become a hallmark of Googleā€™s Nexus line, but this year not everyone around the world will be getting the same bang for their buck.If you live in Europe, you may end up paying over 40% more for a Nexus phone than stateside, and you wonā€™t receive Googleā€™s $50 Play credit either.

Weā€™ve gathered the prices from several countries for both Nexus phones, as well as the Chromecast, and arranged the numbers out in the table below for your viewing pleasure. The prices in each cell are shown in US dollars first so you can sort each column to compare figures. There are still a few gaps in the table, so feel free to share any other numbers you know and weā€™ll add them in.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2015/09/30/prices-nexus-5x-nexus-6p-across-globe/

Buying a smartphone free of a contract can often be very expensive and sometimes, the location youā€™re buying it in can result in you paying even more for that handset.

A couple of days ago, Google announced its new Nexus handsets and with it, brought a key issue to the forefront of the market; the price. If youā€™re buying your new Nexus in Europe or the UK, you may end up paying over 40% more for the same handset than those buying in the US, but why is tech more expensive in the UK and Europe versus the same prices in the USA?

http://www.androidauthority.com/nexus-cost-uk-europe-646139/

Since the Google Nexus 4, Nexus 5, and Nexus 6 all feature wireless charging capabilities, we were expecting the new Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X to support this feature, too. However, they donā€™t - much to the disappointment of many Nexus fans. But why exactly did Google give up on wireless charging for its latest handsets? Well, this has a lot to do with a new feature that both the 6P and 5X are offering.

Earlier today, during a Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything) session, Googleā€™s Hiroshi Lockheimer (who supervises Android development) took the time to explain why thereā€™s no wireless charring support on the new Nexus family. The main reason is the presence of the new USB Type-C port, which, according to Lockheimer, lets users charge the Nexus 6P quite fast, from 1% to 100% in 97 minutes. Krishna Kumar, Product Manager for Nexus 5X, added that 10 minutes of charging provides up to 7 hours of battery life on the Nexus 6P, and up to 4 hours on the Nexus 5X. Plus, the fact that USB Type-C cables have reversible connectors eliminates a lot of the hassle that people had with older USB cables.

Another reason for not including wireless charring is that this would have added thickness to the Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X (which are 7.3 mm and 7.9 mm thin, respectively). Reportedly, ā€œoverall thickness and feel in hand were important factorsā€ in Googleā€™s design decisions.

So, there you have it. These explanations make sense, but weā€™re pretty sure that there are still plenty of users out there who regret the fact that the 6P and 5X donā€™t support wireless charging.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Heres-why-the-Google-Nexus-6P-and-Nexus-5X-dont-feature-wireless-charging_id74259

Ova sestica nema sta da trazi pored note 5 i edge+

TeÅ”ko boga mi, prostudiraj malo te linkove, iŔčitaj pa posle sam zaključi, jedino im (6P) cena u startu ne ide u rukuā€¦

u potpunosti se slazem, do galaxy s7, ta dva su kraljevi smartphona ( tj recimo androida, jer iphone 6s plus isto djeluje mnogo dobro ) :smiley: cackao sam u zagrebu u prodavnici po edge+, bolest koliko mocno djeluje

6x je ruzan, kamera ce kao i na svakom nexusu da bude kurton, dodajmo tome jos snapdragon 810ā€¦ just no

Gledam čoveče cene uređaja kod nas, jelā€™ moguće da je S6 Edge + (32GB) 695ā‚¬?!? Pa za te novce možeÅ” uzeti iPhone 6S +! Ovo je stvarno van svake pameti, Å”to je mnogo, mnogo jeā€¦

10e gore dole, zavisno od prodavnice. Ali to je to, oko 700e pocetna cijena. 6S+ ne mozes uzeti, jer ga i nema u prodaji jos, mozes uzeti 6+ bez S-a :smiley:

6S+ kad izadje bice oko 900e u slobodnoj prodaji, dajem desni testis :smiley:

Inace, KSJVR Z5 koji je prosjecan telefon u odnosu na gorepomenute ce biit 700e, tako da me cijene uopste ne cude :smiley:
Sto se Nexii-a novih tice, @Nemesis mozda postoji sansa da ce ovi nasi dziberi nabaviti ( citaj : ukrasti ) overseas par modela, pa mozda bude i jeftinijih od predvidjenih cijena za EU.

A 6s plus je kao bolji od edge plus ? :wink:

G4 nema boga dragog da se nadje bez 450e, i to plasticni, i uz duzno postovanje, nijednu cijenu od pocetka threada nisi pogodio, samo ih bezveze ispaljujes.

Tvoje hate/love misljenje je bilo kristalno jasno jos neki dan u temi ā€œuljepsalo/s****loā€, gdje jednostavno nisi mogao da se suzdrzis :smiley:

I ajde da se manemo ovog offtopica, samo ce nam eventualno obrisati postove a tesko da ce neko nekom nesto dokazati :smiley: Neka broj prodanih uredjaja prica za sebe, to je na kraju jedino i bitno. To i neprevazidjenih 70k na Antutu benchmarku hahahah :stuck_out_tongue:

Mani me benchmarka kada su u praksi egal, i ozbiljno pogledaj na KP imaÅ” ih uzeti za tu cifru, ozbiljnoā€¦

Evo cena kod mene u Shop-u (važe od ponedeljka):
iPhone 6s 16GB - 830ā‚¬
Samsung S6 Edge 32GB - 530ā‚¬
LG G4 32GB - 390ā‚¬

I sa ovim zavrÅ”avamo offā€¦ok?

:x :x :x

https://www.kupujemprodajem.com/LG-Nexus-5x-ice-489-eur-Novo-27265636-oglas.htm?filter_id=230232

kako su slatko izmuzli uspeh Nexus 4 a posle i Nexus 5, znaci do te mere da prave refresh modele!!! Nexus 6 se nije toliko proslavio koliko 5ica. Ne pricam sad to jer ja imam bas taj telefon, samo kazem da je bio ultra mega giga popularan i po mnogooo pristupacnoj ceni!!! Cim su ljudi skapirali sta i kako i koliko to vredi, MUZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

http://www.telenor.rs/sr/Privatni-korisnici/webshop/Mobilni-telefoni/LG/Nexus_5X

http://www.vipmobile.rs/mobilni-uredjaji.3858.html