Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Horizon Forbidden West i Sackboy dolaze na PS4

I dalje je čisto nagađanje tipa “šta bi ako bi”.

Videli smo demo na PS5, naravno da su ljudi ocekivali nesto slicno od samih vlasnika platformi. Kada CTO jedne od najvecih kompanija i developeri izjave ovakve stvari, ne mozemo vise pricati o nagadjanjima. Pun je internet takvih “nagadjanja”.

According to Kim Libreri, Epic’s chief technology officer, “the next-gen consoles are going to give consumers a quantum leap"

That way, “film-quality source art comprising hundreds of millions or billions of polygons can be imported directly into Unreal Engine — anything from ZBrush sculpts to photogrammetry scans to CAD data — and it just works,” the company explains. Epic says the tool handles data streams and scaling in real time without a loss in quality. For developers, this will translate to extremely high-detail environmental assets created with a much less time- and resource-intensive manual process.

Nanite virtualised geometry means that film quality source art comprising hundreds of millions or billions of polygons can be imported directly into Unreal Engine and it just works.’

Jasno. A to tada, izgleda, placacemo odvojeno “next gen” verzije.

3 Likes

Covek mora da voli tu strast generalnih direktora.

1 Like
4 Likes

Pa sta je sad tu toliko smesno? Linneman ima cudan smisao za humor…

Pa jesi procitao?

Pa upravo.

1 Like