Kingdoms Of Amalur - Novi DLC najavljen - 17. April

EA je baš rasparčao igru koliko mi se čini. U ovom DLC-u će biti jedan novi grad, nova rasa, 20 side questova, onda nekoliko dungeon-a i tako to… koštaće $10 na Origin-u i neki ekvivalent u poenima na Live-u.

Kingdoms of Amalur’s Second DLC Pack: Teeth of Naros from Side Mission Gaming News.

A new, harsh land named after an ancient Troll God is the setting for Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning’s second pack of downloadable content.

It’s called Teeth of Naros.

In your travels throughout this forgotten land, you’ll encounter a devout race of giants and try to glean the mysteries of their faith.

Some features included in the DLC, via today’s press release:

• A New City – Explore the city of Idylla, which magically floats in the sky above the Teeth of Naros featuring more than 20 side quests, multiple dungeons and a mysterious new race.

• New Enemies and Dungeons – Players will take part in a crucible of faith and tribulation with new dangers and enemies as they journey through five enormous new dungeons.

• New Twists of Fate and Items – Three new Twists of Fate, nine new armor sets, six new shields and 18 new unique weapons for players to choose from as they journey through this new world.

Teeth of Naros will be available April 17 on Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, Origin and Steam. It’ll run you $10.

malo mi je bzvz sto nisu povecali lvl cap. ni u dead kel-u, a kao sto vidim ni ovde. Dead kel jeste zanimljiv, ali ono, ako si max lvl, cak i na hardu je pisurija. to je jedna stvar a druga stvar koja mi je smetala u dead kel-u, je ucitavanje. i igra i dlc su mi na istom hardu, i jednostavno ne saradjuju dobro. voice acting kasni, muzika kasni, ko da hdd ima problema. i to naravno samo na novom ostrvu, ovako ako odem u zone koje su na retail izdanju, sve radi dobro. kontam da pola stvari ucitava sa dlc-a a pola stvari sa original igre, pa dolazi do zbrke. jel imao neko takav problem?

Ne znam, jos nisam kupio Kel, to cu kad bas ne budem imao sta da igram, samo mi se gomila, ali je moguce to, znas da je i sa lorestoneovima bilo malo voice odstupanja…

da ali samo negde u pocetku, ovo ide na zivce nenormalno.