Izgleda da ce CoD: Advanced Warfare multiplejer biti drugaciji

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare developer Sledgehammer Games says its going to be adding the most amount of ‘new’ to its multiplayer offering than you’ve seen in the series for a long time. What does that mean? Exploding sheep? Holy hand grenades? WHAT?

It follows confirmation from studio co-founder Michael Condrey that Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare multiplayer gadgets won’t be over-powered. Anyone who’s cowered indoors during a whole match on Modern Warfare 2′s Quarry map to escape an enemy AC-130 will probably enjoy that news.

Speaking with Metro, Condrey said of changes to the shooter’s multiplayer, “We’ll have our own style. The exoskeletons are definitely in there and that’s the core of the game.

“Our multiplayer has what I’m going to call the biggest set of new, as you call it, cool gear that you’ve seen in a long time. It’s a big step forward, from three years in development we’ve been able to innovate across the game. Everything you saw [at E3]… just imagine what that’s going to mean for multiplayer. You’re going to find that new is what it’s all about.”

Then, speaking with Forbes, Condrey touched on all of the exo-suit skills and gadgets seen in the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare E3 2014 demo, such as cycled grenades and more.

He said, “Well, you can imagine that we want all these toys in multiplayer somehow. We’ll have much more to share soon. But on the highest level, the Advanced soldier which our E3 demo showcased is the Advanced soldier you’ll see in multiplayer.”

The game’s out on PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One on November 4.

_[SIZE=1]http://www.vg247.com/2014/06/19/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-multiplayer-xbox-ps4-pc-it-sounds-like-it-will-be-quite-different/[/SIZE]_
Vise o tome: Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare interview and preview – the science of COD | Metro News

Ipak ja cu je kupiti samo da nebude kao Gouts mislim da gore od njega nece moci.

Isto govore svake godine. Pogledajte najave za prijasnje dijelove…

Sent From: “Neitherworld, Peaceful Pines”

True ali ja cu svesno kao ovca da ga kupim mozda sam rekao ovo i pre da ne ponavljam 101 put ali jedan od razloga moje kupovine x1 je Cod serijal koji je rodjen na xbox-u idu zajedno :slight_smile:

COD je igra na ubedljivom prvom mestu kada je u pitanju xbox,ako promene odredjene stvari mozda i ja zaigram ovo posle duze vermena…

Nisam mogao da odolim :wink:

Ali su ovi ljudi koji su pisali o tim novinama ludi, čim spomninju Exploding Sheep i Holy Hand Grenade :slight_smile: Mnogo su igrali crviće :smiley:

Ontopic: Ti skeleti mogu da dodaju par interesantnih novina, ali opet, ne smeju mnogo da menjaju formulu zbog starih fanova, tako da će to u osnovi biti ista stvar kao i ranije…

Pazi svi ga kude ali bi ga opet svi rado igrali , tako sto dzabe sebe da lazem ?

Tako nekako ispadne na kraju :wink: COD mi je baš opušten na live dok bf samo kidanje živaca