Hideo Kojima se povlači iz razvoja Silent Hills-a?

[SIZE=5]Nije prvoaprilska sala![/SIZE]

Sa najavom da će Kojima da napusti Konami nakon MGSV, postavilo se pitanje sta ce biti sa Silent Hills projektom. Danas je Konami povukao Kojima Productions logo sa sajta Silent Hillsa (P.T.-a). Takodje, pitanje je i sta se desava sa ucescem Giljerma del Toroa u ovom projektu, posto je on verovatno bio u celoj ovoj prici samo zbog Kojime, a ne zbog Konamija.

The website for Silent Hills no longer sports the Kojima Productions logo, calling into question the status of Konami’s upcoming horror game and Hideo Kojima’s involvement.

The logo, which originally appeared on the bottom left-hand corner of the site has been removed, and now only an icon of the FOX Engine remains.

We contacted the publisher regarding this change and received the following response: “As we have already announced, we are shifting our production structure to a headquarters-controlled system, in order to establish a steadfast operating base capable of responding to the rapid market changes that surround our digital entertainment business. Konami Digital Entertainment (including Mr. Kojima), will continue to develop and support Metal Gear products. Please look forward to future announcements.”

With regard to Kojma’s involvement in Silent Hills, Konami added that they “have no new announcements regarding P.T./Silent Hill at this time.”

Source: Kojima Productions Logo Pulled From Silent Hills Website - IGN

Normalno da se povukao kada je igra skoro zavrsena, dok je Giljermo del Toro ispunio svoje, on je tu bio prevashodno za pricu i delimicno za atmosferu.
Ocigledno je da su ovo izvukli iz konteksta a evo i linka: