Xbox One Live matchmaking

Eto i mene u utorak :grinning:

Microsoft may be forced to delay some Xbox One fall 2015 releases due to the window being ‘too crowded’

The lineup of Xbox One titles set to launch in fall 2015 is so crowded that Microsoft may be forced to delay some titles to early 2016, according to head of Xbox Phil Spencer.

“Looking at production schedules and how things are lining up, next fall is just crazy,” Spencer said on the latest Major Nelson podcast. “I mean, this fall from a 1st-party/3rd-party standpoint is great. “Next fall, I don’t… Honestly it’s not hype at all, I honestly don’t know that we can actually ship all the stuff that thinks it’s trying to ship next fall.

“It just might be too crowded and we might purposely try to move some things out to spread it. You have to [give them some breathing room], you have to do that.”

The actual lineup is still a mystery at the moment, but we do know that Halo 5: Guardians and Rise of the Tomb Raider are both set for fall 2015 releases. Other titles that could fall into that window include Quantum Break, Scalebound, and Crackdown.

Spencer went on to say how February, March, and May have all previously proven to be good release windows, citing Red Dead Redemption and the God of War series as examples.

“It’s nice as an industry that we don’t all have to get on top of each [other], just clobber ourselves and compete against one other, because there are enough hours in the year for a gamer to go play great games, but people want to play the things that are current,” he said.

“And I think as publishers and first-parties have success at multiple points of the year it’s just a good thing for us,” he added. “Because having three/four great games ship all in the same week at the end of October, while maybe on some forecast somewhere it feels like that’s the right thing to do, just as an industry I think it’s much more healthy if we have more beats throughout the year where people can ship great games.”

Source: Major Nelson

Xbox One’s temporary $50 price cut is now in effect

The previously announced $50 price cut for Xbox One is now in effect across most major retailers in the United States.

The offer will see the price of a standalone Xbox One and several bundles reduced by $50 from now until January 3, 2015. The bundles include: Assassin’s Creed Unity with Kinect ($449), Assassin’s Creed Unity without Kinect ($349), Sunset Overdrive with a White Xbox One ($349), and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare with a 1TB Xbox One console ($449).

“Fans don’t have to wait for Black Friday this year to enjoy great savings on Xbox One. We’re offering our best price yet, with unprecedented choices and value, so more people can play on Xbox One this holiday,” said Yusuf Mehdi, corporate vice president of Microsoft when the promotion was announced. “We’re gearing up for one of our biggest holidays ever and we are thrilled to offer fans up to $150 in savings on Xbox One and some of the biggest blockbuster games of the season.”

“We want this to be an unforgettable holiday season for Xbox fans around the world,” added Phil Spencer, Head of Xbox. “Only on Xbox One can you play some of the most anticipated exclusives, newest blockbuster franchises and innovative independent games of the year. We’re pleased to start the season off early with an incredible portfolio that includes millions of hours of fun for gamers and their friends.”

Nesto tipa This account cant be set as your Home xbox. You can change home xbox only 3 months per year. Inace nisam menjao 3 puta.

Kapiram da je nekome od tvojih eksperimentalnih zamorcica tvoj acc postavljen kao home pa zato nece. :smiley:

Hoće li neko da igra nešto večeras :)?

Hoces uzeti Advanced Warfare za XO?

Evo da se upisem u listu korisnika X1. Boza me obradovao nesto posle 19H da je uzeo X1, stim sto mi verovatno konzola stize tek ponedeljak ili utorak. Sumnjam da ce sutra da prihvate danas za danas…

http://www.xboxrepublika.com/showthread.php?t=11478
Bolje sacekaj konzolu, odraće te za poštarinu… Meni stefi kad je slao uzeli su mi post expressom 2000 dinara jer je naglasio da stigne do 12h ujutru. Šta bi tek bilo danas za danas neću ni da zamislim…

Ja sam studiju poslao X360 6.1 KG paket iznela je postarina 470 din, isto do 12 da stigne… Vas su bas bas odrali :smiley:

Stefi me namestio izgleda, u dilu je sa poštarima :x

oce neko nesto(sve osim destiny, samo to nemam)?

Hoce neko destiyn veceras? :smiley:

Ne moraju pni da bdu u razlicitim, samo ha i ti da ne budemo u istim :smiley:
Imaju boza i wahad i aterzinhalo mcc a ne mogu da se setim jel ima jos neko pa za ffa nas ima dovoljno, 6 je bas idealno za ffa, mada i 3e juce je bilo ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jos troje bi bilo idealno. Moze FFA moze Team slayer…svejedno samo da se skupimo. :smiley:
PS> i ako moze da izbegavamo cetvorku posto je tu Nikola prejak, hvala. :smiley:

Hahaha, dajte halo2 da se sprdam [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kako bi volio da vam se prikljucim, leleee

Slobodno, niko ti ne brani :stuck_out_tongue:

Duhovit decko ovaj Lampard :hihi

Pa daj reci im da se upisu onda ovde, ili daj njihove GT da ih dodamo.
juce smo FFA igrali nas 3ca i nije bilo praznog hoda uopšte, da lutam po mapi tražeći njih dvojicu…
Mada ne kažem, sa 5 bi sigurno bilo mnogo bolje.
Daj njihove GT-ove.

4vs4 je ubedljivo najbolje

Naravno da jeste najbolje, govorim o minimumu. Po poslednjim turnirima se igralo 5vs5 i savršeno je bilo.
@shubi-doo

Postavio sam pitanje da mi pomogne neko sa PS4 za novi Raid, niko mi nije odgovorio. Poslao par poruka našim ljudima svi su me od****** sa “e već imam ekipu od pre” ja kao ajde ako bude mesta javi, naravno nikad nisam dobio poruku. Tako da moljakam za mesto za raid, strike, misije itd mi ne pada na pamet :slight_smile: a ekipa sa xboxa je u stanju da 10x uradi isti Nightfall Strike/Raid/Daily/Weekly samo da bi ti pomogla :slight_smile:

To je ona razlika u community-u o kojoj stalno pričam.