The Crew will run at 1080p/30fps on PS4 and Xbox One, aiming for 60fps on PC

An Ubisoft representative has revealed that The Crew will run at 1080p and 30 frames per second on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, but the frame rate of the PC version is still up in the air.

The announcement was made after a forum member complained about the beta version of PC being locked to 30 frames per second, when 60fps could be unlocked by tweaking the game’s files. The representative stepped in with this reply: “The final game will run in 1080p with 30 frames per second on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC, and will support up to 5760*1080p on PC for triple screen set-ups. Right now the team is focusing on providing an optimal experience for all players. You can unlock it in the file you’ve found, but it may affect the game’s performances. Your call.”

Later the rep edited the post to add that Ubisoft is currently aiming to have the PC version running at 60fps at launch. “We can officially say that we’re aiming for 60FPS on PC at launch. Our Beta build is still more performant at 30FPS, but you can expect to play at 60FPS on PC when the game is launched.”

The Crew is set to launch November 11 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Xbox 360

zanimljivo što verzija za ps4 nije u 60fps-a nego samo pc

Mislim kako multiplatform nakon pocetnog debakla (xbone 720 ps4 1080)ce sve da ide u 30FPS s jednakom grafikom

Lose mislis :slight_smile:

Pa realno vec i je tako.Cak iskreno vjerujem da cak i XBone i PS4 mogu da teraju The Crew u 60FPS-a.Jbga Ubisoft je to,to se nesmije zaboraviti.Njihova svaka igra je IGRETINA dok ne izadje na trziste.Nadam se da nece uhebat The Crew i Rainbow6,jer obozavam racing zanr,a nazalost takvih igara na next gen je malo(za sad),ali uskoro ce The Crew,Driveclub…

Slazem se da ce ciljati da sve igre budu jednake na svim platformama, ali kao arsin si uzeo ubogi CoD sa 720p XO/1080p PS4, a to je vise bio rezultat nedostatka vremena, a ne snage konzole.

Ps4 je jaci, ali nikada vise necemo vidjeti 720p igru ni na jednoj od ovih konzola, to je jasno. Cini mi se da ce standard biti 900p vs 1080p, naravno u korist ps4. Iskreno, fps mi je bitan, a rezolucija mi je toliko nebitna stavka da je to nevjerovatno.

PS. Jos nikada nisam upalio igru i rekao da je lijepa zbog grafike, nego sam uvijek govorio da je lijepa ako mi odgovara vizuelni stil svijeta.

Igra izgleda vise nego lose na pcu…igra sam prvu i sad ovu betu, odvratno.
Bez problema mogu na konzolama dobit 60fpsa al su debili nesposobni.