Sony working to launch Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition ‘as quickly as possible’

Sony has confirmed that it is still committed to delivering the free PlayStation Plus Edition of Driveclub, despite Sony Computer Entertainment Europe boss Jim Ryan being unable to guarantee its delivery earlier this week.

“We are continually working on improving the server capacity to enable us to launch the PS Plus Edition as quickly as possible,” a Sony spokesperson told Eurogamer. “Although currently we do not have an update regarding the timing for the launch.”

When asked if he could guarantee that the free version of Evolution’s racer would eventually be released, Ryan replied: ”I can’t say anything at this stage.”

Evolution Studios said on Twitter recently that there was still a lot of server work to be done before the PlayStation Plus Edition could be released. “We’re getting there, but there’s still a lot of server development needed to support the PS+ Edition.”

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/sony-working-to-launch-driveclub-playstation-plus-edition-as-quickly-as-possible/

Ne moraju vise da se trude.

Vec vise od 2 godine se trude… Nemoj tako…

Izgleda da su zatrudneli koliko se trude, sada su valjda negde u 25-26-om mesecu trudnoće.

Kad procene da je prodaja potpuno presusila i kad Driveclub bude proslogodisnja vest, e tada ce serveri biti spremni ds podrze demo verziju sa 2 staze i 5 auomobila.

Tako pricas o svemocnom Sony-u… Sram te bilo :smiley: