Project CARS dolazi na Next-Gen, Steam OS i Wii U

Project CARS Races To Next-Gen!

Today, Slightly Mad Studios are proud to announce that crowd-powered, AAA racing title Project CARS will be coming to three further gaming platforms in 2014.

Both Sony’s PlayStation 4 and Microsoft’s Xbox One consoles will see Project CARS racing onto them during 2014 as gaming enters the next generation with new benchmarks of graphical fidelity and technical power becoming possible and Project CARS aiming to set a new standard for virtual racing for motorsports and car fans around the world.

Furthermore, Project CARS will also be coming to Valve’s Steam OS, extending an existing partnership with Steam that has already allowed tens of thousands of WMD members the ability to download and play builds of the game during its development and allow specific multiplayer and social features that are only possible using this unique platform.

“Project CARS has always led the pack in terms of insane detail. Whether that’s graphically in the craftsmanship of our cars and tracks, technically in the way we’ve approached weather and time of day, or emotionally in how each car feels and responds to your touch. These powerful new platforms allow us therefore to not compromise on the quality of our vision and ultimately that means players are going to experience something truly breathtaking when they get behind the wheel.” - Ian Bell, Head Of Studio

Project CARS will be available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Steam OS, PC and Wii U starting Fall 2014.

[SIZE=1] Izvor: Project CARS Races To Next-Gen! – WMD Portal[/SIZE]

Wow, ovo je za mene jedna od Must Have igara sada, samo da vidimo kako će izgledati na konzolama

You just made my day, big time! :slight_smile:

Sent from my LG G Pro using Tapatalk 4

Koliko se dugo to vec radi jbte nadam se da nece biti odgode(ponovo)

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 2

Fantastična vjest. Pa rade oko 2godine na ovoj igri i trebala bi izaci pocetkom 2014. U ovakvim situacijama sam uvjek pristalica da ako treba i odgode igru i da je ustimaju 100% nego da je izbace prije vremena. Nadam se da ce dobro izgledati i na konzolama

Poslano sa mog PAP4300 DUO koristeći Tapatalk 4

Odustali su od current gena u korist next gena. Dobra odluka.

Igrao sam jedno vreme ovu igru dok je bila beta. Dosta slabi utisci za mesto koje pretenduje, da ne kazem igra koja samo na momente postaje simulacija, ni blizu rFactora2. Sve u svemu lepo je sto dolazi i na next gen (ali WII U ??? KO IGRA SIMULACIJE VOZNJE NA WII U???), jer za one koji se samo na konzolma trkaju ovo ce biti velik korak napred. Nadajmo se da su ispeglali igru i unapredili fiziku. Definitivno nije igra za kontroler. Bilo bi lepo i da iRacing izadje za next gen.

Po meni nije bilo ni za ocekivati onako dobru grafiku i fiziku na x360 i ps3

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 2