Project Cars aiming for 1080p and 60fps on both PS4 and Xbox One

Slightly Mad Studios is aiming to have Project Cars running at 1080p resolution and 60 frames per second on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at launch, the developer has confirmed.

The developer revealed to Eurogamer at EGX that the Xbox One version isn’t quite running at 1080p yet, but the team is aiming to get it there. ”On Xbox One it’s not quite 1080p at the moment,” Slightly Mad Studios’ Andy Tudor told Eurogamer. “But it’s not representative of the final quality. We’re still aiming to get there.

“Towards the end of the game you’re always optimizing, and during development it’s a roller coaster. Sometimes you look at the game and think oh god, that’s not working, that’s not working. But other days you hit 60fps, and it’s awesome.”

Tudor went on the explain the importance of running at 60 frames per second for a racing game. ”For a racing game, 60fps is hugely important,” he said. “What people don’t know is that the physics underneath runs at 600 times a second. We measure the input you’re doing on the controller 250 times per second. Project Cars does that way more than any other game – they’re all doing that significantly lower. The screen refreshes 60 times per second – we’re measuring the tires, the physics, the suspension, all that stuff, 600 times.”

Last week, publisher Bandai Namco revealed eight new tracks that will appear in the game.

Project Cars is set to hit PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on November 18 in North America and November 21 in Europe. A Wii U version is also in development and is scheduled for release in 2015.

Zanimljivo ipak nije toliko u pitanju slabost konzola nego lijenost developera,šteta što nije više ovakvih primjera.

Ovo je vec stara vijest

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 2

Ako nigde nije postavljena i nije duplikat, onda je tema u redu. A verujem i da mnogi nisu ni znali ovo dosad, jer sam i ja jedan od njih.

Evo “vec” je potvrdjeno kako ce igra raditi na current gen

Project Cars, the upcoming next-generation racer from Slightly Mad Studios, will run at a native 1080p for PlayStation 4 and ‘slightly lower’ on Xbox One, the company has confirmed.

According to the studio’s Lee Kirton during a chat with SundayRacers, both versions of the hotly anticipated racing game will clock in at a solid 60fps.

The disparity between PS4 and Xbox One games in terms of resolution has been a hot topic since both formats released last November.

A number of high-profile third-party games have run slightly better on Sony’s new home console, with many titles supporting 1080p and 720p for PS4 and Xbox One, respectively. Earlier today, it was confirmed this will be the case for Konami’s Pro Evolution Soccer 2015.

Project Cars is scheduled for release in November.

Ne ide jbga :wink:

Jedan noviji video. Atmosfera i kisa su predobri u igri, nevjerovatno kako dobro izgleda, na trenutke usudiobi se reci fotorealisticno.