Project Beast / Bloodborne - E3

Face your fears as you search for answers in the ancient city of Yharnam, now cursed with a strange endemic illness spreading through the streets like wildfire. Danger, death and madness lurk around every corner of this dark and horrific world, and you must discover its darkest secrets in order to survive.

Je’l to neko namerno nije postavio ovaj trejler pre mene? :slight_smile: Ili su svi već spavali kada je bila Sony konferencija? :smiley:

Evo i Boxart:

Dodatni info sa PS sajta:

Introducing Bloodborne, the latest Action RPG from renowned Japanese developer FromSoftware, exclusively for the PlayStation®4 system. Face your fears as you search for answers in the ancient city of Yharnam, now cursed with a strange endemic illness spreading through the streets like wildfire. Danger, death and madness lurk around every corner of this dark and horrific world, and you must discover its darkest secrets in order to survive.

• A Terrifying New World: Journey to a horror-filled gothic city where deranged mobs and nightmarish creatures lurk around every corner.

• Strategic Action Combat: Armed with a unique arsenal of weaponry, including guns and saw cleavers, you’ll need wits, strategy and reflexes to take down the agile and intelligent enemies that guard the city’s dark secrets.

• A New Generation of Action RPG: Stunningly detailed gothic environments, atmospheric lighting, and advanced new online experiences showcase the power and prowess of the PlayStation(R)4 system.

• Izvor: http://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/bloodborne-ps4

Par screenova:

mislim da su stavili tacku na tvoj izbor konzole :smiley:

Zavisi od danas :slight_smile: Ako Nintendo najavi Zeldu, i ona ne bude opet neko toon **, biće zano :slight_smile: Sve u svemu, jedva čekam još neki info, navodno bi trebalo da dobijemo u toku nedelje još, mada, pošto je Miyazaki glavni ovog puta, hype je još veći :slight_smile: I još 2015 kao release date…
Ali od svega, sviđa mi se atmosfera, konačno malo da se makne od medievil vremena, još ako ima čudovišta poput vampira i vukodlaka, teško da ću odoliti :slight_smile:

Auh, ako je ovo istina, onda će biti za****n izbor definitivno:

Pre-order Bloodborne™ now! Play the game in **Spring 2015.

CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS ARE NOT AVAILABLE EXCEPT WHERE REQUIRED BY LAW.

Introducing Bloodborne™, the latest action RPG from renowned Japanese developer FromSoftware, coming exclusively to the PlayStation 4.
Anticipated release date March 31, 2014.**

Izgleda da će Miyazaki sutra imati neku konferenciju ili će pričati sa dosta novinara:

Media sessions featuring Miyazaki-san will start tomorrow. Looking forward to some interesting questions?#Bloodborne

https://twitter.com/giwamasa/status/476219589253005312

Ja da sam glavni u From Software - u, posle najave ove igre, izjavio bi da ne planiramo vise da izbacujemo Souls Igre. Pa da vidis kako sutradan trci Microsoft sa 20 dzakova para, nasmejanim licem, i kaze oce bit dovoljno za Dark Souls 3? ne mora ni ekskluziva :slight_smile:

Ne, samo da kažu da su potpisali ugovor da dalje rade sa Sony-em, za sve igre :devil Mislim da bi se MS doooooobro morao isprsiti i da bi pola interneta umrlo na licu mesta :slight_smile: Znaš koliko je ljudi kukalo zbog ekskluzivnosti ove igre? Što ne dolazi na PC?
Ali neće to biti :slight_smile: Bitno je da dobijamo igru od From Softwarea, a da je glavni Miyazaki, zbog toga bi kupio i Ouya, iPad ili Shield, jer se to ne propušta :slight_smile:
Ali je interesantno: The Order 1886 i Bloodborne se dešavaju u sličnim atmosferama i svetovima, i obe su ekskluzive za PS4.

@daemon
fora je sto niko od nas nije ni ukapirao da je ovo u stvari Project Beast, svi smo bili pospani i cekali U4 :smiley:
Ja sam na kraju programa cak rekao kao ispalise nas za project, kad ono vidis to je ovo :smiley:

Famitsu:

• Spring 2015 release window
  • They started work on this right after finishing Artorias of the Abyss, targeting Sony’s new hardware
  • The world and story is completely new, and the setting takes full advantage of the PS4’s capabilities
  • They’re targeting 30fps at 1080p
  • The keywords for the game is “blood” and “beast”
  • There will be melee and long range weapons (guns) this time
  • Character customization is confirmed
  • There will be no map display in the game
  • He wants combat to not just focus on action but also the strategic element
  • The combat in the game is designed to feel like a life or death struggle
  • There will be online elements of some sort, and it will involve players “discovering” together

Послато с’ моје Нексус Пет’це

Čekaj, bilo je ime velikim slovima HIDETAKA MIYAZAKI i FROM SOFTWARE i niko nije ukapirao… Wow, mora da vam se mnogo spavalo :smiley:
A i koliko likova izgleda kao Solomon Kane? :slight_smile:

Ma nisam ni sebe prepoznavao a ne nesto drugo…
Vidio sam From Software ali jbg, nije to moj mozak tada registrovao… Povezao sam ga sa necim drugim, ne pitaj me sa cim jer ni sam ne znam, oni vukodlaci su me za******. (u smislu da sam vec vidio nesto sa vukodlacima pa sam mislio da je to to) Fail.

Bitno je da je na ovome radi A-tim From Softwarea sa Miyazakijem :slight_smile: Ostalo nije bitno :smiley:

Odgledao sada,slicno okruzenje kao i kod the order igre,ali nazalost obe igre cemo morati da sacekamo bar jos god. dana…

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Order možda, ali se za Bloodborne cilja proleće da izađe, spominje se 31.3.2015. I normalno bi bilo da jedna izađe pre druge, oko 6 meseci, jer su igre slične. A mislim da će Order kasnije izaći.

Upravo sam preko flip board-a pogledao,order izlazi 20.februara imaš vest na euro gameru

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Hmm, nisam video :slight_smile: Svejedno, bitno da izađe i da bude kako valja, i to za obe igre :slight_smile:

Evo i prvih konkretnijih detalja i par screenova:

Sony has announced the first solid details about action-RPGBloodborne, following [URL=“http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/10/e3-2014-sony-announces-from-softwares-bloodborne”]its announcement at yesterday’s Sony E3 Press Conference.
The company revealed on the PlayStation Blog that while development is being spearheaded by From Software, the project is being produced by SCE Japan Studio and hopes to “transport players to a dark and terror-filled gothic world, a world full of deranged beings and nightmarish creatures.”
While that’s all well and good, the developer has also confirmed what many of us suspected for some time: Bloodborne is indeed the spiritual successor to Demon’s Souls. In a section detailing the upcoming title’s combat, it explains “One of the ways we are bringing that sense of danger to life is by keeping the deep strategic elements from Demon’s Souls, while also transitioning from the passive and block-and-attack style of Demon’s Souls to a quicker, more offensive and active combat style with close-range weapons and guns.”
Story details were also revealed, with the update explaining: “Bloodborne takes place in an ancient, forgotten city called Yharnam, known for an old medical remedy. Over the years, many hopeless and afflicted people have made long pilgrimages to Yharnam in search of help. As the main character, you are one of these travelers. However, you find that Yharnam is also cursed with a horrible endemic illness. You must navigate the perilous streets of this city, fighting off nightmarish creatures, malformed beasts and deranged mobs stricken with this horrific illness. Face your fears as you discover the secrets and mysteries of this dark and horrific world where danger, death and madness lurk around every corner.”

**Bloodborne Coming Exclusively to PS4 in 2015

Hello, PlayStation fans. This is Masaaki Yamagiwa from Japan Studio.

I am here to talk about a new Action RPG, Bloodborne, which will launch early 2015 exclusively for the PlayStation 4 console. Bloodborne is a new collaboration for us, being developed by FromSoftware and produced by SCE Japan Studio. This game will transport players to a dark and terror-filled gothic world, a world full of deranged beings and nightmarish creatures.

Bloodborne takes place in an ancient, forgotten city called Yharnam, known for an old medical remedy. Over the years, many hopeless and afflicted people have made long pilgrimages to Yharnam in search of help. As the main character, you are one of these travelers. However, you find that Yharnam is also cursed with a horrible endemic illness. You must navigate the perilous streets of this city, fighting off nightmarish creatures, malformed beasts and deranged mobs stricken with this horrific illness. Face your fears as you discover the secrets and mysteries of this dark and horrific world where danger, death and madness lurk around every corner.

In Bloodborne, the combat is based on intense life-threatening battles. One of the ways we are bringing that sense of danger to life is by keeping the deep strategic elements from Demon’s Souls, while also transitioning from the passive and block-and-attack style of Demon’s Souls to a quicker, more offensive and active combat style with close-range weapons and guns.

From the beautiful and melancholic architecture to the debris lining the street, Bloodborne will deliver an extremely rich and detailed world, all thanks to the power of the PlayStation 4 system. In addition, the PS4 system has allowed us to have an expanded draw distance, so we can show more of the world at any one time. New lighting effects allow us to add more atmosphere and tension to the game, making the horrifyingly detailed beasts and giant boss enemies you’ll be facing even more frightening.

I hope to be able to share more about our online features later this year, but I can say that we are developing new kinds of online experiences that allow users to share their adventures. We also look forward to giving fans new ways of playing and sharing thanks via the PS4 system’s Share capabilities.

[B]Special message from Director Hidetaka Miyazaki**

“Creating Bloodborne as a completely new game on the new PlayStation 4 hardware has allowed us to really push the envelope in myriad ways. That being said, in more ways than one, it also very much retains our distinct, signature style. As has been at the core of our development philosophy since Demon’s Souls, we make true games for people who love games. Please watch for more to come on Bloodborne, and thank you very much for your support.”[/B]

Još dva In-game screena, malo detalja i šta je Miyazaki rekao PS Blogu

Eurogame ima u sledecem broju intervju sa Miyazakije, i evo malog dela:

Miyazaki: “One of the core concepts that I’ve had even with Dark Souls and Demon’s Souls is my mission and my goal is to make a very beautiful game. I know a lot of people have a hard time believing it when I sway those words, because that’s not the first thing that comes to mind. I always believe that there is beauty in darkness. And so with Bloodborne, I feel like the darkness is darker, which means the beauty is going to rise - and you’ll be able to really see that beauty out of the darkness.”

kazu kako je ovo najbolja igra sto je from software ikada napravio.Ima i video tj intervju pa ad nadjem cu da ga postavim

Nekako mi piraterija ne zvuci primamljivo kad vidim ovakvu igru, a i opcenito u zadnje vrijeme gledajuci NG igre… DS i offline rijetko kada idu zajedno. Jos jedan razlog za kupovinu “legalne” konzole…

Sent From: “Neitherworld, Peaceful Pines”

Zato sam kupio DS kada je bio na popustu, čak iako sam ga skroz završio, pa posle sam i DLC, i nikad bolje nisam potrošio ukupno 10 funti. :slight_smile: A ovu igru ću gledati da nabavim ne prek fantoma i tih fora, već full igru, jer mi se već opasno sviđa, samo da vidim neki GP, možda će biti u toku dana, jer je prikazan na E3, i to SP i Coop deo, doduše, mislim da je to bilo Press-only.

Ako nadmaši i Dark Souls i Demon’s Souls, onda može da nosi tu titulu, a pošto je opet Miyazaki na čelu, sve je moguće. Ako nađeš taj video postavi, jer ja nisam video :slight_smile:

Evo malo intervjua