Odgovori na pitanje koje će PS4 periferije raditi na PS5

In our June Future of Gaming digital event, we announced an array of PlayStation 5 peripherals and accessories that will be launching this holiday season. But we know that many of you were also wondering if and how existing PlayStation 4 peripherals are compatible with the next-gen system. Today, we’re happy to share a brief FAQ that will answer some of your questions.

If you have questions that aren’t addressed, feel free to leave them in the comments below.

Which existing PS4 peripherals/accessories will work on PS5?

• Specialty peripherals, such as officially licensed racing wheels, arcade sticks, and flight sticks, will work with PS5 games and supported PS4 games.
  • The Platinum and Gold Wireless Headsets, as well as third-party headsets that connect via USB port or audio jack, will work on PS5 (the headset companion app is not compatible with PS5).
  • The DualShock 4 wireless controller and PlayStation officially licensed third-party gamepad controllers will work with supported PS4 games.
  • Both the PS Move Motion Controllers and the PlayStation VR Aim Controller will work with supported PS VR games on PS5.

Please note, not all PlayStation officially licensed or third-party peripherals/accessories may work on PS5. We recommend checking with the manufacturer to confirm whether a product will work on PS5 and specific titles.

Will DualShock 4 work with PS5 games?

No, we believe that PS5 games should take advantage of the new capabilities and features we’re bringing to the platform, including the features of DualSense wireless controller.

Is the PlayStation Camera for PS4 compatible with PS5?

Yes, PlayStation Camera will work with PS5 for playing supported PS VR games. It will require a PlayStation Camera adaptor that will be provided at no additional cost to PS VR users. More details on how to get the adaptor will be announced at a later date.

And that’s it! We’ll continue to provide updates on PlayStation 5 down the road, so make sure to check back soon.

2 Likes

Za PS5 igre da, dok ces BC igre sa PS4 moci da igras sa DS4.

1 Like

Možeš sa njim da igraš PS4 igre na PS5.

Opet Sony i njihovo proswravanje. Apsolutno treba dopustiti ljudima koji imaju nekoliko kontrolera da zadrže svoje a ne da njima opet daju 60+$-€… Ali će garantovano opet imati bundle da 2. kontrolera kao što je bilo za 4…

1 Like

Bice bundle verovatno, mada nije ti tako nista jeftinije nego da uzmes posebno.

Bukvalno jedina razlika je adaptive triggers. Mogli su jednostavno da naprave opciono, evo igraj sa DS4 ali to nije prava stvar kao Dual Sense pa ti biraj.

1 Like

Haptic feedback takodje, ostaje da vidimo kako ce to da realizuju. I built-in microphone koji je manje vise nebitan ako vec koristis slusalice.

Meni bitno da volan neću morati da menjam, a DS4 sam ionako planirao da prodam sa PS4, tako da me ovo ne dotiče.

Ali sve ove periferije nemaju haptic feedback i adaptive triggers, kako će onda igrači sa ovim uređajima da osete prave PS5 igre :thinking:?

Volanu i stickovima ne treba adaptive trigger funkcija jer svakako nemaju klasicne triggere kao na dzoj-u. Tu jedino ima da gube igraci sa volanom, tamo bi haptic feedback mogao dobro doci.

Pa zašto im onda dozvoljavaju da koriste te periferije a ne dozvoljavaju DS4, koji ih isto nema?

To samo Sony zna. :joy: Meni je za volan cudno sto ces koristiti staru periferiju a PS ima GT koji bi mogao da koristi feedback na PS5. Za stickove mi jedino objasnjenje da igre koje igras preko njih nece koristiti pomenute dodatke u neko skorije vreme. Arcade stick se realno koristi samo u fight game-ovima ako vec zelis da se takmicis, ako si casual ni ne treba ti. Dok za flight stickom sta mozes igrati? Ace combat?

Pravi odgovor: $$$ :smiley:

1 Like

To nije novina, svi su u igri zbog profita a ne zbog ljubavi.

Osim onima koji su davali 200+€ na pro kontroler . :smiley: Ali ja ću ostaviti svoj elite 2 štoo je super opcija kod ms-a. Sony je prodavao licence, cene kontrolera bile 180+€ i sada jbg :smiley: ali je dobro što će bar slušalice da zadrže.

2 Likes

Ostaje im dzoj za PC. :joy:

1 Like