Nintendo Wii U

Nintendova nova konzola Wii U danas je predstavljena svetu na E3 2011. Detalji ovog hardvera su svakako IBM čip u Nintendovom novoj HD snažnoj konzoli. Kako je IBM rekao ima 45nm custom chip i dosta embedded DRAM. U pitanju je silikonski čip sa izolatorom i upakovan je isto kao i ista procesorska tehnologija koja se moze naći u Watson-u, superkompijuteru koji je nadmašio čoveka na kvizu. Nazalost IBM ne daje nikakve informacije o čipu i slicno.
Nove informacije će biti dostupne uskoro.

Konzola će svakako imati novi inovativni kontroler sa sledećim karakteristikama: :microphone, a gyroscope, accelerometer, duple analog kontrole, dva shoulder dugmeta i dva triggera, front-facing camera, stylus- olovku, i touchscreen 6.2-inch

Nintendo’s new console, the Wii U, was finally unveiled to the world today at [URL=“http://www.engadget.com/tag/e3+2011”]E3 2011, and we got a glimpse of its graphical prowess at the [URL=“http://www.engadget.com/2011/06/07/ibm-puts-watsons-brains-in-ninendo-wii-u/”]company’s keynote. Details were scarce about the IBM silicon Nintendo’s new HD powerhouse was packing, but we did some digging to get a little more info. IBM tells us that within the Wii U there’s a 45nm custom chip with “a lot” of embedded DRAM. It’s a silicon on insulator design and packs the same processor technology found in [URL=“http://www.engadget.com/tag/ibm%2C+watson”]Watson, the supercomputer that [URL=“http://www.engadget.com/2011/02/16/watson-wins-it-all-humans-still-can-do-some-other-cool-things/”]bested a couple of meatbags on Jeopardy awhile back. Unfortunately, IBM wouldn’t give us the chip’s clock speeds, but if it’s good enough to smoke [URL=“http://www.engadget.com/2011/02/18/ken-jennings-talks-about-losing-to-watson-being-human-after-all/”]Ken Jennings on national TV, we imagine it’ll do alright against its competition from [URL=“http://www.engadget.com/tag/ps3”]Sony and [URL=“http://www.engadget.com/tag/xbox+360”]Microsoft.
Evo neke informacije o Watson-u i šta je šta :slight_smile:

[LEFT]DOPUNA:

kako je marcan42 objavio na twitteru:

Best guess for the WiiU right now is multicore PPC750CL (Wii CPU * n), actual modern GPU, plus the old GC/Wii GPU for backwards.

FRESH DOPUNA:

Neki bitni detalji za konzolu, konacno nesto konkretno:
Technical Specifications Console

Processors

• CPU: IBM Power Architecture-based multi-core processor.

• GPU: AMD Radeon High Definition with an eDRAM cache built onto the die.

RAM

• 2 GB Total (with half dedicated to system software)

Storage

• 8GB (Basic) or 32GB Deluxe/Premium Internal flash memory, expandable via SD memory cards and USB hard disk drives.

• Slot-loading optical disc drive compatible with 12 cm “proprietary high-density optical discs” (25 GB per layer) and 12 cm Wii optical discs.

Ports And Peripheral Capabilities

• SD memory card slot (supports SDHC cards).

• USB 2.0 ports (2 at front of console, 2 at rear).

• Sensor Bar power port.

• “AV Multi Out” port.

• HDMI 1.4 out port.

Internet Browser

• Browser Engine: NetFront® Browser NX v2.1.

• User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Nintendo WiiU) AppleWebKit/534.52 (KHTML, like Gecko) NX/{Version No} NintendoBrowser/{Version No}.

• Supported Protocols: HTTP1.0/HTTP1.1/SSL3.0/TLS1.0/TLS1.1/TLS1.2.

• Web Standard: HTML4.01/HTML5/XHTML1.1/CSS1/CSS2.1/CSS3.

• Plug-ins: Does not support plug-ins, such as Adobe Flash.

• TouchEvent: The browser supports only one of these at a time: touchstart, touchend, touchmove, touchcancel.

• Screen resolution: If it isn’t specified, width is 980px layout.

• Saving/upload of image/video: Not supported.

• Video Format: MP4, M3U8+TS(HTTPLiveStreaming).

• Video Codec: H.264 – MPEG-4 AVC Video.

• Audio Codec: AAC – ISO/IEC 14496-3 MPEG-4 AAC.

Video

• 1080p

• 1080i

• 720p

• 576i(PAL Only)

• 480p

• 480i

• Standard 4:3 and 16:9 anamorphic widescreen

• “AV Multi Out” port supporting composite video, YPBPR component video, S-Video (NTSC consoles only), RGB SCART (European consoles only) and D-Terminal (Japan only)

• HDMI 1.4 out port supporting stereoscopic 3D images.

Audio

• “AV Multi Out” port. Six-channel PCM linear output through HDMI

Technical Specifications GamePad

• Built-in 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope and a geomagnetic sensor.

• Stereo Speakers and Microphone.

• Volume Control.

• Front-facing camera.

• IR Sensor strip.

• Infrared Transceiver (part of “TV Control” feature).

• Headphone jack.

• 6.2 inch (15.7 cm) 16:9 resistive touchscreen.

• Two click-able analog sticks and one D-pad.

• Stylus.

• Select, Start, TV Control, Home and Power buttons.

• A/B/X/Y face buttons, L/R bumper buttons and ZL/ZR trigger buttons.

• Rumble.

• Controller sync button.

• Wireless communication with console based on IEEE 802.11n operating at 5 GHz.

• NFC.

• External Extension Connector (for additional accessories).

• Note: The Wii U is also compatible with the Wii Remote Plus, Wii Nunchuk, Classic Controller, and the Wii Balance Board.

leak dokumenata, malo su na japanskom ali sta da radi covek.

[/LEFT]

ZAkon!!!

Izgleda zanimljivo i sve je to lepo i slatko ali tek treba videti koliko je to dobro. Ja sam mislio da cu znati mnogo vise o samoj konzoli. Bas sam se naostrio na Nintendo ali ok. Izlazi tek 2012 a dotle ce vec biti i screenova, gameplay-a i ostalih podataka.

Evo kako izgleda konzola

[SIZE=“4”]This is the Wii U Console in my Ink-Stained Hands[/SIZE]

This is the Wii U console, the part of Nintendo’s big new gaming machine that’s been getting a lot less attention than its stunning screen-based controller. I got my hands on the console today. Take a video tour with me.

A few important notes:

1. There is an error in the video… I thought that the Wii U could be stood vertically, but the pieces of plastic I describe in the video as feet are not feet. The Wii U will not stand, not on its own. It needs to lie down.

2. You can see four USB ports for this system and an SD Card slot. You won’t see an Ethernet jack, suggesting that, like the Wii, this Nintendo console is made to go online strictly via Wi-Fi. Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime cautioned me not to conclude that. Sounds like this design, while apparently final, is still open to some tweaks.

3. You won’t see GameCube memory card slots, which the Wii had. That’s because Wii U can play Wii games, but isn’t backwards compatible to GameCube.

4. You won’t see a way to plug the rechargeable screen controller into the Wii U. The yellow port I point out in the video is power, the black port an AV port. Perhaps the controller plugs into USB, or there’ll be a USB power dock? Hard to say. We’ve not been shown whatever charging station will be used to recharge the controller.

5. The unit didn’t feel much heavier than a Wii, though it’s not clear if this unit is a finished device with all the required guts. The machine seems to be about as wide as a Wii, and similarly thick, but it does appear to be longer. To use a metaphor rather than an actual size comparison, think of the relative relationship between letter size paper and legal size paper.

6. I hadn’t realized until I was done handling the unit that I had some ink on my left hand—whoops! I got a little ink on the system’s front hatch. It wiped off with a tissue. I apologized profusely.

Ok,sve mi se na konzoli svidelo,samo ne znam sta je ova velika rupa,pa zar je moguce da je to za DVD…takodje me malo nervira kada ljudi kazu,’‘gle ko toster’’,pa ljudi sta ocekujete od konzole…da bude mala kao IPhone :smiley:

bas me zanima kakva ce im biti zastita od piraterije:hm

Lol, jos jednom ce da navuku ljude na gimmick zajebancije, i jos jednom ce Sony i Microsoft da ulete sa duplo jacim masinama, i jos jednom ce im hardware zastareti na sred zivotnog veka generacije.

Ako nista drugo, Nintendo bas ume da napravi simpatican dizajn za hardware.

Koliko sam ja razumeo ovi Nintenda ovo cudo ce imati drajv, nesto sto nije ni DVD ni Bluray ?! WTF ce da stave, HD-DVD ? :smiley:

Koje su dimenzije ovog kontrolera ? Jbt meni to izgleda ko tablet.

Svidja mi se samo sto ce ovo da pozuri lenje M$ i Sony da izbace novu generaciju konzola, dosadio mi i PS3 i Xbox, a tek igre koje seckaju na 720p. Ocu bre 1080p na 60 FPS, sve u 3D ! :slight_smile:

Nije poenta u grafici, its all about fun, a tu Nintendo razbija.

Nego, ja jedva cekam da vidim sta ce hakeri uspeti da naprave od konzole, jer i za Wii postoji gomila homebrew-a a ne mogu ni da zamislim sta ce sve uraditi sa konzolom koja konacno ima i snagu za fullhd + tablet kontroler koji je prica za sebe sto se tice mogucnosti.

Fun, ali ne za HC gamere, vec za decu, zene, causal gamere.

Dobra ova konzola WiiU ima čak rupu za ploču Đorđa Marjanovića :rock:

A sta je po tebi HC gamer, bas bih voleo da cujem?

Onaj sto ne igra Super Maria 50 i sl decje igre.

sent by tapatalk

don’t imitate innovate to je mozda nesto sto Nintendu daje prespektivu na torbulentnom trzistu.

Najjaci je ovaj lik sa snimka kada je pokusao da uspravi konzolu iako je to nemoguce. Inace nesto sumnjam da je ovo konacan dizajn konzole, verovatno ce je malo doterati dok je ne budu pustili u prodaju.

To sam hteo da cujem. I rest my case.

[SIZE=“2”]Intervju sa Miamotom, jedna od zanimljivih stvari - samo jedan kontroler sa ekranom osetljivim na dodir ce moci da se koristi po konzoli.

Nintendo’s Shigeru Miyamoto talks about the Wii U | Online Video Games Reviews & News | News.com.au[/SIZE]

To je malo glupo.
Ali secam se da sam procitao da ce imati Split screen gaming. I da ce jedan igrac da igra na TVu dok drugi igra na kontroleru sa ekranom…
Sa cime ce ovaj prvi da igra na TVu?

To mi se bas svidja na Wii U sto ce se preko kontrolera moci igrati.Ako kuci imas samo jedan TV a supruga oce gledati seriju,njoj prebacis seriju a ti nastavis sa igrom na kontroleru. :slight_smile:

Ispravka - njoj odvalis samar i posaljes je u sobu a ti nastavis uz xbox i hladno pivo :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Sala mala. To se i meni svidja kod WiiU-a al opet vidjcemo sve u praksi

[SIZE=“2”]Moze da se koristi samo jedan kontroler sa ekranom osetljivim na dodir a drugi kontroler moze da bude bilo koji za Nintendo Wii, sto znaci da ako su dvoje ljudi igrali igru preko TV-a, a slika se prebaci na neki TV program, jedna osoba moze da nastavi da igra igru preko kontrolera sa ekranom a drugi moze da se slika ili da radi nesto trece. HeHeHe, dokle je svet dosao, sada ni TV nije dovoljan za igranje vec moras da imas ekran i na kontroleru; na sledecoj generaciji konzola ocekujte ekran na samoj konzoli.[/SIZE] :wink: