Half Life 3 U Izradi

Ako je vjerovati rijecima CS developera dugo ocekivani HL3 je u izradi

Counter-Strike creator and former Valve employee Minh “Gooseman” Le has let slip that both Half-Life 3 and Left 4 Dead 3 are in development.

“I don’t think I can talk about that, to be honest, but I think it’s kind of public knowledge, that people know that it is being worked on,” Le said of the long-fabled Half-Life 3, speaking on podcast goRGNtv. “I guess I could say that I did see something that looked kinda like in the Half-Life universe. And I mean it wouldn’t surprise anyone if I said they’re doing it, they’re working on it, yeah. So to go on a limb I’d say I did see some concept art for Half-Life 3.”

Le also confessed to being “really excited” about a new, unannounced entry in the Left 4 Dead series. “I saw it, it looks great. I was really excited when I saw that, I was like ‘wow, this looks great’.”

Let’s hope Le doesn’t get into any trouble; he says that these revelations seem “like old news by now,” but the famously tight-lipped Valve has never acknowledged the existence of HL3 or L4D3, sequels to two of the most popular series in PC gaming.

Last year, mentions of both Half-Life 3 and Left 4 Dead 3 were found in Valve documentation. Valve head Gabe Newell has said, however, that he wants the company to explore multiplayer gaming rather than churn out Half-Life sequels.

Ljudi ne vole broj 3, ne vjerujem nista dok onaj mali debeli ne izadje i kaze “evo! Ja igram HL3”

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

3 slike + 3 komentara = HL3 confirmed :smiley:

Sent From: “Neitherworld, Peaceful Pines”

Ne vjerujem dok ne budem imao disk u ruci. Možda ni tad.

Koliko samo ovu igru čekam, dođe mi da zaplačem, ali bukvalno…
A šta je sa Episode Three?!? E vala stvarno mi se zgadio taj debeli Gaben, j**o ga ćaća u usta sa sve L4D serijalom!

Послато с’ моје Нексус Пет’це

Half Life 2 je bio revolucija kad je izašao i imao je jako lepe i logičke probleme …

sta fali L4D serijalu??Inace kad smo vec kod njega,vec je u izradi 3. deo L4D i HL3 stim sto ce primaran biti L4D izgleda…

inace half life 2 je jedna od prvih ozbiljnijih igara koje sam zaigrao na Pentium 4.

Da se nadovezem