GTA V besplatan u zadnjem Xbox 360 bundleu

GAME is throwing in a free copy of Grand Theft Auto 5 to customers who purchase a selected Xbox 360 console bundle.

The retailer’s latest offer sees Rockstar’s upcoming blockbuster chucked in as a free bonus to those who pick up a 250GB Xbox 360 for £199.99, along with free copies of Batman: Arkham City, Darksiders 2 and Forza Motorsport 4.

The deal offers a substantial saving over picking up the console and four games individually. GTA 5 normally carries a £40.99 price tag at the retailer, with the console alone going for £199.

The deal is available to purchase now on GAME’s website, but it isn’t clear whether the offer is also available in store.

Link: Xbox 360 250GB with Batman: Arkham City, Darksiders II, Forza 4 Motorsport and Grand Theft Auto V

ona zvezdica je glavni negativac u celoj prici :smiley:

Što se zvezdice tiče:

Please Note: GTA V is a preorder item and therefore your order will be despatched in two parts. Your Xbox 360 250Gb console will be despatched on receipt of cleared payment and the copy of GTA V (Standard Edition) for Xbox 360 will be despatched on release (17th September 2013, subject to change).

ooops, i guess we ran out of free copies of GTA V. Although we are ready to compensate with 3 month live gold, which we built in the gaming system as a precaution. You can always get a copy of GTA V in our retail store for £40.99
Best regards
Game

:smiley:

Zapravo zvezdica je za

• Based on individual selling prices. You will need to add one of our bundles below to your basket in order to obtain the discount.

Mora da je mnogo lepa ponuda čim su ovako brzo nestale zalihe :smiley:

Pa realno za takav dil i meni dodje da prodam konzolu i kupim novu sa svim tim originalima :slight_smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk