Grand Theft Auto 5

Ne secas se :smiley: U Los Santosu je Ganton (i Grove Street), tu dobijas prve misije u SA :slight_smile: San Fiero je San Francisco, Las Venturas je Las Vegas, a LC znas vec :slight_smile:

More info for Grand Theft Auto V’s online mode has surfaced, courtesy of the latest issue of Game Informer. Looking at these details, it looks like its online mode is going to be massive.

The objective of GTA Online is to gain as much money as possible, which players will be able to use to purchase things like cars and housing. Money management will be a necessity as other players can rob you in the game’s world, thus it’ll be wise for players to utilize ATM machines and banks to store their cash safely. Bounties can be placed on your enemies if you happen to be robbed by another player.

GTA Online takes place after the single-player campaign, and you can expect to interact with characters that made it through the end of the game’s story. In regards to interacting with these characters, your main character in particular won’t speak during cutscenes. Players will have the choice to play as a female character too. When creating their character, users will be able to pick their parents and grandparents as well as their lifestyle and other attributes that can affect how they behave. The type of person you craft will have an affect on their role in missions, so it’s best to create a character that you’ll enjoy playing.

Speaking of missions, there’s going to be over 500 of them available, ranging from robberies, heists, armored car hijacks, tennis, golf, races, and base jumping. As you complete missions for characters, more options will be available through favors, like being able to order artillery strikes from a security firm. The missions themselves will update regularly through Rockstar’s Social Club.

GTA Online is the result of a concept that has been in the works since Grand Theft Auto 3.

“We’ve always wanted to create a world with the complexity of a single-player Grand Theft Auto game with the addition of real players,” said Leslie Benzies, president of Rockstar North. “We wanted a world where people could spend years without getting bored of playing the same content over and over.”

The plan of GTA Online is “to create an entire Grand Theft Auto world that consists of everything we’ve done or are going to do then let the player freely move between them.”

GTA Online won’t be available at launch — you’ll have to wait until October 1 to get a shot at the online mode. It’s probably for the best now that it’s revealed that the online mode will take place after the main story in GTA V. The game itself will arrive on September 17 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

ima raznih likova 

Nice nice :slight_smile:
Nisam pogresio sto sam preorderovao

I ja sam jutros gledao i i dalje nisam siguran da li je to neko modovao neki iso file ili je pravi GTA V snimak. To kazem da nisam siguran radi hoda lika. Ne znam da li je neko skontao ali se lik bas cima, znaci nije glatko kao u vecini modernih igara nego je kao u stilu recimo Fable igara.
U svakom slucaju cemo videti za 5 dana. :slight_smile:

Inace ne znam da li znate da je ovo najskuplja igra ikada napravljena. Sve skupa budzet od 266 miliona dolara. Cak i od filmova je jedino skuplji bio Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World’s End.

Oba klipa su u roku od sat-sat i po uklonjena, znaci verovatno je real, ili se neka 2 lika samo zezaju sa nama.

Ako su tako brzo uklonjeni onda mozda stvarno i jesu pravi. Rockstar se jako potrudio da igra ne procuri ranije, ukljucujuci nezeljene informacije o igri. Toliko su daleko otisli da su cak zamolili prodavnice u UK da ne salju pre-ordere pre 16-tog.

Wtf?! 
 Video izbrisan. I treba mi tako kad prespem :frowning:

Sent From: “Neitherworld, Peaceful Pines”

Rockstar je pustio u promet i parodiju FB, na kojoj se nalazi profili i reklame likova i mesta koja ćemo obilaziti Lifeinvader, svaki put kada odete tamo je neka nova strana

Ne znam da li je neko video ovo:

Ahahahaha :smiley: :thumbup:

Takav je i moj pas isto :smiley:
Btw najaci: Thumbs up ifï»ż this game makes you want to dance in the rain. Naked.

Ovo će biti legendarno. Ne mislim na one pse :smiley: hahah

haha slazem se bice EPIC

Jos samo nekoliko dana i to je to, sta sam radio, radio sam, telefon na silent i to bi bilo to. :smiley: Jedva cekam, HYPE LEVEL-EPIC!

Ne ne, nema GTA, prvo Diablo na Inferno i Master V da pređemo :smiley:
A za hype, tu si u pravu. Ne znam da li je bio ovoliki za bilo koju drugu igru.

Dace Bog da mi daju raspale parametre uz racun i da kupim novi gateway, pa cemo da picimo, ako sve bude ok. :smiley: Ni ja se ne secam da je ovoliki hype bio za neku drugu igru, jednostavno, GTA je GTA. Pa i moji matorci, koji nemaju pojma o igricama, znaju sta je GTA.

Vozila u igri

GTA V GUIDE MCSWAGGERS - Imgur

A mila majko ơta ih je
 Nisam ni gledao do kraja, nisam mogao. Nekako mi kvari ugođaj prije samog igranja :smiley: