GameInformer: Microsoft apgrejduje GPU Xbox One konzole za 53MHz

GameInformer: Microsoft To Announce Upgraded GPU Speed For Xbox One today (up 53MHz)[INDENT]
This morning will reportedly see some news regarding the Xbox One hardware. Xbox Live director of programming Larry Hryb (better known as Major Nelson), will be releasing a podcast with Marc Whitten detailing changes to the Xbox One’s GPU.

The Xbox One will have a custom AMD GPU that is supposedly comparable to the Radeon HD 7790 (according to Digital Foundry). The 7790 supports up to 2 GB of DDR5 RAM, can handle 4K resolutions, and has a graphics clock of 800 Mhz (shy of the 1 GHz that the 7700 boasts). According to a Gamespot Japan report (since removed, but cached via Google) Microsoft has upped the GPU speed by 53 MHz since E3. Additionally, the design team has rebuilt the graphics driver to optimize performance.

Internal beta for the Xbox One hardware is currently running, and the operating system is being tweaked with new builds on an almost daily basis.

We’ve reached out to Microsoft for comment and confirmation.

[/INDENT]

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co…50165853,d.dmg

Podcast:[INDENT]
“This is the time where we’ve gone from the theory of how the hardware works–what do we think the yield is going to look like, what is the thermal envelope, how do things come together–to really having them in our hands. That’s the time where you start tweaking the knobs. Either your theory was right dead on, or you were a little too conservative, or you were a little too aggressive. It’s actually been really good news for us, and an example of that is we’ve tweaked up the clock speed on our GPU from 800mhz to 853mhz.

[/INDENT]

Standardno za MS budze masinu u zadnjem trenutku :slight_smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Ura za drajvere ali zašto samo 53mhz? Da budu za malo bolji na papiru?

To je tek pocetak a,kao sto se kaze vec je to gotovo tradicija da budje kutiju pred kraj msm kako ce doci i do promjene ili optimizacije ram memorije posto se dosta prica o tome sve u svemu moglo bi lijepo ispasti.Kako kaze Carmack beta konzole imaju odlican benchmark pazite beta,a jos se doradjuju u studio ms.Cekam gamescom i tu vijest o nadogradnji hardwera xo:thumbup:

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 2

@werta nije sve toliko lepo i kako treba, uzmimo za primer proslu generaciju koliko godina im je trebalo da se hadware napravi bez RROD-a( uzimaju ci u obzir samo par procenata2-5% ne vise) od takvog poduhvata moze se dobiti nestabilan hardware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Kao što sam rekao za Sonija, valjda su naučili nešto iz prošle generacije. Mada sumnjam, kada je ljudima konzola dobijala RRoD prodavali su i kupovali drugu tako da možda M$ namerno sad ne stavi termalnu pastu :smiley: Samo ako bude situacija da ne čekamo opet 4 revizije za igranje bez briga.
Ontopic: Sem ove vesti po sajtovima ne nalazim ništa drugo, i dalje ne kontam šta im znači tih 50-ak mhz-a, 2 ekstra kamena po mapi? 3-4 ekstra dlake u kosi?

Realno to je max 3-5 fps-a vise u igrama…max
Naravno bolje da je sto jace…makar nekuzim zasto ne mogu jos jace…nije da je kuciste malo pa da se tesko hladi.

Bice stabilniji fps i nista vise od toga,u svakom slucaju bilo kakva poboljsanja ne mogu biti losa…

Xbox VP Marc Whitten has laid out Xbox One spec changes, including a GPU speed upgrade & new graphics card details. Read about them here:
Speaking on the Major Nelson Podcast, Xbox VP Marc Whitten revealed new specs for the Xbox One that have changed since the console’s E3 showcase, including a new graphics driver and an increase in GPU speed.

The graphics card included in current development kits (which are being internally tested at Microsoft) have seen an upgrade, moving from the 800MHz clock speed on the originally-provided specs to 853MHz. For reference, the Xbox 360’s GPU speed is 500MHz, while the PS3’s is 550MHz (the PlayStation 4’s clock speed is not currently listed).

In addition to the GPU upgrade, Whitten also decribed the new “mono driver,” a graphics driver made from a DirectX core, but with all non-Xbox essential elements removed to make room for custom parts benefitting the Xbox One. “Almost all of our content partners have picked up on it” Whitten said, “and it’s made a really nice improvement.”

To hear the entire conversation, which includes information on matchmaking and community upgrades, check out the podcast at the link below.
Xbox Live’s Major Nelson

Verovatno nisu pojačali na više zbog toga što je AMD sugerisao da nije pametno raditi tako nešto. Meni je više interesantna informacija u vezi drajvera i optimizacije sistema za developere, koji sada imaju bolje alate za rad a samim tim i bolje rezultate. Meni je potpuno svejedno da li će igra zbog ovoga ići na 39fps umesto 35, bitno je da ne pada ispod 30fps a da je grafički nafilovana.

Pa no da sam sto to nitko ne spominje ovdje se pretezito radi o velikoj promjeni drivera koji je sada 100%GPU FOR XO sto je jako bitna stvar,a sada me pati rijec included znaci osim gpu i drivera tu je jos nesto:confused:,a kako su i sami rekli u par navrata da to nisu dinalne spec konzole te nista ne predstavlja

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 2