Fable 1 u HD-u

Lionhead announces Fable Anniversary - Jack of Blades returns on Xbox 360

Xbox Consoles News: Lionhead announces Fable Anniversary - Jack of Blades returns on Xbox 360 - Xbox 360 - The Official Magazine

Relive the Magic with Fable Anniversary for Xbox 360

Nearly a decade ago, Microsoft and Lionhead Studios took the gaming world by storm with Fable, a unique, fantasy role-playing game that gave players unprecedented freedom to make meaningful choices with permanent consequences.

Now, Lionhead Studios invites you to relive the magic with Fable Anniversary for Xbox 360, a modern remastering of the best-selling Xbox classic featuring stunning graphics, almost instant loading times, an all-new interface, Achievements, Xbox SmartGlass support and more.

“We’re really excited to bring Fable to Xbox 360,” said Ted Timmins, Lead Designer on Fable Anniversary. “It’s the game that the Fable community has been asking for, so we wanted to make sure Fable Anniversary delivered the definitive Fable experience for both long-time fans and newcomers to the franchise.”

In Fable Anniversary, you play as The Hero, an orphan whose destiny you shape through in-game decisions that influence not only his development as a hero, but the fate of the entire realm. In addition to Fable’s original storyline, Fable: Anniversary includes the expansion pack, Fable: The Lost Chapters.

Fable Anniversary uses the power Xbox 360 to bring Fable to life like never before. The graphics are substantially updated with new lighting, textures, models, facial and cut scene animations, and more, all in 1080p HD resolution. In addition, Fable Anniversary includes a new interface, save system and nearly non-existent loading times, making the immersive journey through the dangerous and mysterious world of Albion even more seamless.

Fable Anniversary also brings Achievements to Fable for the first time. “We’re doing something that’s not been done before,” said Timmins. “Fable has always been about choices and consequences, so we’re trying to put that into our Achievements.”

While Fable Anniversary introduces modern improvements, Timmins emphasized each one was designed to enhance a gameplay experience that remains true to its roots.

“It’s probably the hardest part of the job. We needed to keep Fable the same, but also make it different,” said Timmins. “It was a case of playing through the game over and over and writing down a list of the things we wanted to address in order to bring Fable to a 360 quality level that people expect.”

And of course you can still punt chickens. “There’s now a leaderboard for this,” explained Timmins. “So you can actually find out who the best chicken kicker in Albion is.”

Fable Anniversary launches only on Xbox 360 this holiday season.

Zvuči interesantno, i sjajna prilika da se odigraju sve tri igre

To sam cekao yes :D.Nego jel zna neko oce li biti verzija na disku ili ce biti kao digitalan download??

Verovatno će prvo biti na disku, pa će se onda pojaviti i kao digital download, kao Halo Anniversary

E ovaj rimejk bi mogao da predjem :slight_smile:

Konacno! Bravo za ovaj potez, Fable mi je jedna od omiljenih igara, ali put kojim su posli posle keca je imao silaznu putanju, nadam se da ce to shvatiti i vratiti se korenima. Prvi deo je najbolji u serijalu, i jedna igra koja je po meni u vrhu omiljenih. Drago mi je sto ce ovo uraditi, eto jedan od razloga zbog kojeg bih zadrzao xbox. :slight_smile:

Odlično, podržavam ovo i 100% igram čim izađe, sada nisam igrao original prvi deo, ali ako je kao 2 i 3 biće dobro.

Ako ti se to svidjalo, prvi deo ce te oduseviti. Dosta je nekako originalniji i interesantniji, ostali su dobri, ali su se vise provlacili na staru slavu, a mogli su biti dosta kvalitetniji.

Sent from my Asus Padfone using Tapatalk 2

Drugi je ok,nije kao kec i dosta je drugacija igra ali je ok,trojka je ***** :slight_smile:

sve je to super, ajmo sada Jade Empire anniversary edition 1080p…

60% forumasa: WTF je Jade Empire?

Uuu, da, Jade Empire, mada mislim da to nećemo dočekati, a to da 60% ne zna šta je Jade Empire je malo preterivanje, recimo 45% je realna cifra :smiley:

i sad ce tih 45% ici na google, jade empire, mhm, RPG?? ou yea!!, Nema inventar, pfff…

Nemaju svi tako prefinjen ukus :wink:

Jade Empire
prva igra koju sam instaliarao u pc kad sam ga kupio
odlicna