EA ukinuo on line passove za neke igre

Alice: Madness Returns - American McGee’s Alice (bilo 800msp) /igra je u stvari sada Free!

Bad Company 2 VIP (bilo 800msp)

Bulletstorm Online Pass (bilo 800msp)

Dragon Age: Origins - The Stone Prisoner (bilo 1200msp)

Dragon Age 2: The Black Emporium (bilo 800msp)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Online Pass (bilo 800msp)

Mass Effect 2: Cerberus Network (bilo 1200msp)

Medal of Honor Online Pass (bilo 800msp)

SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™ ONLINE PASS (bilo 800msp)

Skate 3: Skate Share Pack (bilo 800msp)

ME2 i MoH mislim da mora preko same igre, ne moze ovako sa PC-a. Ono sto me zanimalo, ‘kupio’ sam sada :slight_smile:

Verujem da ce sada 10x vise proveravati ko ima flesh/cfw :cool:

ovo gore se odnosi na xbox,mada je verovatno ukinuto i na ps-u…

Cela lista igara

• Alice: Madness Returns

• Battlefield 3

• Battlefield: Bad Company 2

• Bulletstorm

• Dead Space 2

• Dead Space 3

• Dragon Age 2

• Dragon Age: Origins

• Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

• Mass Effect 2

• Mass Effect 3

• Medal of Honor

• Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

• Need For Speed: The Run

• Need For Speed: Shift 2

• Skate 3

• The Sims 3

Važi i za Xbox i za PS

na sve igre je ukinut online pass bar na x360

Confirmed: EA junks Online Passes for all Xbox 360 titles
Get free unrestricted access to older titles

Having scrapped online passes for all future content, EA has begun to make online pass and VIP content free on a selection of its Xbox 360 titles.

A thread on NeoGAF (via Videogamer) lists the titles currently affected, which at the moment includes Alice: Madness Returns, Kingdoms Of Amalur, Mass Effect 2, Skate 3, Shift 2: Unleashed and Bulletstorm. Online passes are still listed as full price on other platforms, and it’s unknown at present whether more titles will be added to the list in the future. Stay tuned.

The online pass system is one of EA’s more notorious initiatives - it’s viewed by many as an attempt to discourage the purchase of second-hand games. “Initially launched as an effort to package a full menu of online content and services, many players didn’t respond to the format,” senior director of corporate communications John Reseburg recently commented. “We’ve listened to the feedback and decided to do away with it moving forward.”
We debated the pros and cons of online passes at length way back in 2011. Have you got anything further to add?

Update - An EA spokesperson has confirmed that the publisher is phasing out Online Passes across its entire portfolio.

“As we discontinue Online Pass for our new EA titles, we are also in the process of eliminating it from all our existing EA titles as well,” reads a statement on CVG. "We heard the feedback from players and decided to do away with Online Pass altogether.

“Players will see it first with some EA Sports titles, where a prompt to enter an Online Pass code will no longer appear in-game; with other titles we are simply making Online Passes available free of charge online. These are rolling updates that are taking effect over the next several weeks. We hope players continue to enjoy our games and online services for a long time to come.”

ON A SELECTION OF ITS XBOX 360 TITLES, znači ne za sve, već za odabrane igre, verovatno u nadi da se izmuzu još malo para, jer će relaziti na sledeću generaciju, a da ne moraju štancovati polu-završene igre

A i kad razmisliš, oni nemaju ni neki veliki izbor oko igara, jer da bi ukinuli Pass, igra prvo treba da ga ima i da joj nisu ugašeni serveri, a oni su počeli da aktivno forsiraju passove od 2011, tako da su mahom pohvatali igre sa ovim spiskom, još ostaju sportske i to je to

Treba mi potvrda dali je ukinut pass za Battlefield 3 na PSN, ali ne ono reko kazao već 100 tačnu informaciju .
Treba da se odbanujem,ali neću koristim fixeve više pa me interesuje vredi li se vraćati oću li moći nešto iole atraktivnije da igram ?

Nfs hot pursuit jos trazi pass a besplatnog nema u storeu

Sent from my GT-S6500 using Tapatalk 2

@breb Kako citam onlibe pass ukinuti sam na xboxu

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 2