Dragon Age: Inquisition detalji

With its first two installments, BioWare’s Dragon Age franchise has managed to become one of the more polarizing RPGs in gaming today. The hardcore original was contrasted by its more casual sequel, leaving followers of the franchise to wonder what type of experience to expect from the upcoming cross-generational Dragon Age: Inquisition. Well, some new details (and footage) have emerged today for the inquiring minds that want to know about the game, which will be the cover story for the next issue of Game Informer.

As found on GameInformer.com, a brief article and coverage trailer mainly teases story details that will be further disclosed in the September issue of the magazine. Chief amongst them being the fact that you assume the role as the head of the Inquisition responsible for rooting out evil in the land of Thedas where the balance of power is shifting and a general sense of unrest is brought about by political unrest, war, scheming and the like. In the video, the team is clear that your role is actually reforming the Inquisition, not as part of the church or chantry, but actually as head of an upstart group in opposition to those entities.

The post goes on to reveal that these struggles will be placed in context when a more immediate threat arises as a “hole opens in the sky and demons begin pouring out.” That’s when you’ll begin consolidating power for the Inquisition and fending off demon hordes throughout a large and varied landscape.

Of course, “large and varied” landscapes were not exactly at the core of Dragon Age II, so it appears that the team at BioWare has listened to fan feedback when implementing them alongside multiple player races, customizable armor and more.

Check out the above coverage trailer for Game Informer’s next issue to see some pre-alpha gameplay of Dragon Age : Inquisition (including horse riding gameplay!) before letting us know what you think about the project in the comments below.

[SIZE=1]Custom Domain by Bitly

Jesam li ja jidini koji je lud za Dragon Age-om?
Bukvalno sam ispod svakog kamena u originsu i awakeningu zavirio, presao igru 4 puta i stavec, kada cujem muziku iz da:o padam u trans :smiley:
A cini mi se da ce trojka ipak biti soft-core rpg za razliku od DA:O.
Svejedno cu ga preci barem 2-3 puta.
Ako me razocara tu je Project Eternity, old scool as it gets

Nisi jedini,ja obozavam ovu igru.Ima ovo samo tako da se pika :D.

@GHOST Vidim avatar i sig tvoj, igras li Mk, mogli bi da opikamo koji mec

It’s all fun and games until someone uradi fatality :smiley:

Off topic:
Brate vrlo rado,samo sto ja u opste nemam live,Jedino ako si iz bga pa da pikamo u nekoj igraoni??
Inace odkidam sa subom i scorpionom :D.

Iz zemuna sam, najmanji mi je problem da banem do foruma, povedem taman i ortake :slight_smile:

Sent from my GT-S6500 using Tapatalk 2