Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition dodaje kampanje za Vergila, Lady i Trish, izlazi i za PC

• Vergil, Lady & Trish are playable characters. [VERGIL GAME] for Vergil and [LADY/TRISH GAME] for Lady/Trish.

• You can select those characters from Nero/Dante’s missions after you clear them the first time.

• They’re using the PC version of DMC4 for DMC4SE.

• Legendary Dark Knight mode added in all releases of DMC4SE.

• Each new character in DMC4SE has a new Opening and Ending movie.

• First-print copies of DMC4SE will include additional costumes for Lady and Trish.

• Development of DMC4SE is currently at 90%

• Release Date is 18th of June for the Xbox One and PS4 version, 24th of June for PC version.

• Priced at 4,490 yen in Japan making this a budgeted release.

izvori: 【フラゲ】『デビルメイクライ4』PS4/XboxOne版が6月18日に発売決定!!バージル、レディ、トリッシュがプレイアブルキャラとして参戦!日本語キャストも判明 : はちま起稿
【速報】PS4/XboxOne『デビルメイクライ4SE』6月18日発売決定!プレイアブルにバージル、レディ、トリッシュが追加!声優に石川界人さん、平田広明さんなど判明! : オレ的ゲーム速報@刃
http://otakomu.jp/archives/238521.html

U Japanu igra izlazi 18. Juna za XO i PS4, a 24. juna za PC. Kod nas će se verovatno pojaviti 3-6 meseca kasnije, možda i ranije.

Evo i trejlera

This year Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition will make its way to PlayStation 4 with new modes, gameplay and visual improvements, and the largest roster of playable characters in any Devil May Cry game to date.

One of the biggest new attractions in Special Edition is that you will be able to play as Vergil, who has proven to be an extraordinarily popular character amongst fans. For his appearance in Special Edition, we’ve used his Devil May Cry 3: Dante’s Awakening Special Edition rendition as a gameplay foundation, and added in elements of his DmC rendition to create the definitive version of the character.

We’ve also added in a brand new “Concentration” mechanic, which complements Vergil’s signature “iaijutsu” fighting style, making his attacks grow stronger and stronger the more calmly and flawlessly he fights. Additionally, the “Grim Trick” ability, which allows Vergil to teleport using his “Sword Illusions,” makes for an action experience that will feel new and distinctly different from that of Nero or Dante.

We also decided that we wanted to make Lady and Trish playable for the Special Edition. On top of the already playable Nero and Dante from the original game, this makes for a total of five playable characters in the game.

Lady, who is a playable character for the first time in the series, has a fighting style that is conceptually quite different from that of the other DMC4 characters, with a special emphasis on firearms. Lady’s focus on long-range fighting will feel like a completely different way to take on the action.

When playing as Trish, you will see that she does away with weapon switching, and instead makes skillful use of the Sparda sword in a variety of ways that require the use of relatively few buttons. This again makes for a play style that will feel distinctly different from anything you’ve seen in the game until now.

“Legendary Dark Knight Mode,”a feature we were previously unable to include in the PS3 version, will be added to the game. This mode pits players against a tremendous number of enemies. Players will have to adjust their fighting style to adapt, making for a fresh gameplay experience for even long-time fans.

The game will also feature a plethora of new costumes, which are fully compatible with in-game cutscenes, bringing a fresh look to scenes some fans may have seen before.

It’s a great honor to be able to bring Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition to PS4. Stay tuned for more information, and please look forward to a fun game with tons of content this summer, whether you’re a stylish seven-year veteran or a newcomer to the series.

Izvor: Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition on PS4: New Details – PlayStation.Blog

◦Trish – Resident badass since her first appearance in the first Devil May Cry’s opening cutscene, Trish does away with the need for weapon switching, instead utilizing the versatile Sparda sword, her pistols, and her bare hands in a variety of inventive ways. Trish allows players to fight with relatively few buttons, but is still quite a deep character with an awesome move set. Trish will be playable on Dante’s missions.
◦Lady – Playable for the first time, Lady specializes in long-range, firearm-based combat, making the game feel completely different. Her signature weapon, the Kalina Ann, features a grappling hook which allows her to traverse environments similarly to Nero, among other applications. Lady will be playable on Nero’s missions.

Iako ubijaju u pojam sa remasterima , ja kao fan i postovalac serijala ovo moram opet odigrati zbog Dantea i Vergila ako nista drugo :slight_smile:
Kada je cujem moram da se nasmesim i zazelim da raspalim jedan combo sa rebellion-om :smiley:

https://youtu.be/cLBAFJWbd30

Pa, dodali su tri lika, mod koji je bio samo na PC, i odradili su brojne rebalanse, kao i povećali broj protivnika na ekranu. Tako da nije samo običan upscale. Takođe, vratili su Itsunoa, i datum izlaska se poklapa sa E3… Možda ćemo videti DMC5 :smiley:

Koliko sam puta presao Devil may Cry, to je cudno jedno. I sad ovaj najnoviji nisam ni pipnuo, ali ni pipnuo.

Ma kapiram , ali realno ko jos voli da igra sa onim gay Nerom pored Dantea jos sada kada dodaju Vergila necu ni misliti :smiley: Mada bice interesantno igrati sa Trish i Lady.
DMC5 me nebi cudio Capcom je to razvuci sto vise mozes :smiley:

***** ga, i Nero i Dante su imali kul poteze i ideje, Nero je bio lakši za igru zbog one njegove ruke i kontri koje su se mogle izvoditi sa njome. A DMC je ovaj novi trebao da rebootuje, i bilo je priče da neće biti DMC5.