Call Of Duty:Advanced Warfare PS4 je "definitive edition"

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Lead Platform Not Xbox One, PS4 Will Be Definitive Console Version

Sledgehammer Games is not utilizing the Xbox One as its lead platform for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, according to industry tipster, Ahsan ‘thuway’ Rasheed (via GamingBolt).

The comments come in light of Advanced Warfare’s reveal trailer, which was captured on Xbox One. However, Rasheed insists the Microsoft console is not the game’s lead format.

“Also I want to say one thing to all the Xbox One fans that keep telling me COD is X1 lead platform. It’s not. It’s a marketing deal," he said.

“Here’s the part you should pay attention to. Developers inside Infinity Ward prefer the PS4. Majority will use it to play at home.

“Put that inside your head. The developers who made the game. Majority will play the game on PS4 at home with friends,” he continued.

One user noted that this may not apply to Sledgehammer Games though, who is the studio working on Advanced Warfare.

In response, Rasheed commented, “So cute. If you think the PS4 version won’t be the definitive console version technically, I have some bad news.”

Of course, treat all of these comments with a pinch of salt for the time being. Still, it’s worth mentioning that thuway generally has a reliable track record.

A potvrda ovome je i digital foundry test koji pokazuje da igra na xbox one ide u sub 900p

Dali oni zbilja ne mogu optimizirati bolje zbog onzole ili uopce nemaju pojma tome :hm

Svi smo znali da ps4 zbog rama i svega moze glat da tera 1080p takodje znamo da xo hardware po default ne moze iz nn razlog. Da li ce DX12 srediti to ili ne, uopsteno svi znamo softwareska optimizacija cini cuda ipak MS shame on you… :slight_smile:

Sent from my iPhone

Upravo to igra koja je oduvijek bila na strani xboxa i MSa samo tako prelazi na drugu stranu.Bit ce da je zbilja lako praviti igru za ps4,a taj esram zbilja pravi problem zbilja nezz zast je bio taki problem staviti bolji ram u konzolu.Kupcima ce ova stvar zbilja utjecati na upovinu.Evo npr najiscekivanija igra na next gen WatchDogs ide u glatih 1080/60 na ps4 do xo verziju uopce nismo vidjeli niti culi kao da ne prave igru.
CoD koji ne izgleda nista fascinantno graficki ne ide u 1080p,a sto ce onda biti s BF,a da ne spominjem Crysis.Samo se nadam da ce dx12 barem koliko toliko poboljsat performanse

Offtopic: Oooo Werta, pa gde si bre ti covece, bez tebe smo bukvalni bili slepi :smiley:

Ja pod tvojim uticajem uzmem XO, a sad mi kazes da je PS4 bolji :smiley: nije fer tako :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Ja prosto ne veruje svojim ocima… Werta je toliko zavoleo svoj PS4, da sam ja fasciniran i sokiran…

Mene stra’ iskren da budem :smiley:

Standardna priča kao i sa x360 što je bila vide koja platforma se bolje prodaje i ta postaje glavna tako da je sasvim ok

Pa ti ako gledas tako onda bi lista isla ovako:
X360
PS3
PS4
Nintendo wiiU
Nintendo 3DS
PS Vita
Xbox One
:smiley: Dakle, bolje i da ne prave verziju igre za X1 :smiley: Nema potrebe

The developer behind Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare has said it is approaching the futuristic military shooter as a new IP.

Speaking during an interview with Game Informer (via MP1st), Aaron Halon, Advanced Warfare’s Senior Development Director, said the Sledgehammer Games is looking to put its own unique stamp on the game, while still maintaining the core components of the multi-million selling franchise.

"We really look closely at a lot of different things,” said Halon. “The pacing is different, things that are – there’s very core things that Call of Duty [does] that won’t change: 60 frames per second, the moments and things in it that are very memorable in the game. But our take on it – our spin on it is different.”

“Yeah, we’re really looking forward to sharing more because we think we have some meaningful way to make this franchise feel like it’s got its Sledgehammer mark on it,” added Michael Condrey, Co-Founder of Sledgehammer Games.

Meanwhile, the studio’s Glen Schofield said, “We approached this like we would any new IP. I mean, this has been one heck of a creative challenge. I mean, everything is brand new in the game.”

Finally, Halon moved to quell fears among fans regarding the introduction of Sledgehammer Games into Call of Duty’s development cycle.

“Don’t worry about it,” he said. “I mean, look, again, we’re fans. We’re really scrutinizing what we’re doing ourselves and can’t wait to show the stuff off.”

Advanced Warfare takes place in a futuristic setting, and features a wealth of new additions to the tired-and-tested Call of Duty paradigm. Chief among these additions include hoverbikes, mobile cover, advanced combat gear and a variety of sophisticated weaponry. It also boasts a stellar cast, including Kevin Spacey in the role of the primary antagonist.

Reports have claimed that the PlayStation 4 release of the game will be seen as the ‘definitive version’ of the FPS.

Ja nekako misli da bi nas ovaj cod mogao iznenaditi u dobrom smislu

Ili je neko hakovao wertin profil ili je neko hakovao wertu…

mislim da ce ovo biti jedan od boljih cod u zadnje vrijeme imam taki osjecaj

Werta ti nisi definitivno ti,ovo neko napravio isti profil

Послато са XT910 уз помоћ Тапатока

Zasto to mislite:emoticon-0100-smile